SDWN 48

D' Angelo - How Does It Feel

Allure sighed once she heard the automated message system begin its speech, it's like every time she heard it while expecting Kyren's voice she grew more and more frustrated. "He ain't answer," she announced to Maiya, who she was currently talking to through FaceTime on her MacBook.

Allure hadn't heard from Kyren since he left to meet with Terrance, and that was now over 8 hours ago. At this point she was past worried, her mind ran crazy about where he could be. She didn't know Terrance all that well, and wondered if he had did anything to him. She even called Terrance a few times, but didn't receive an answer.

"What's the matter Tutu." Maiya spoke in a babyish tone, attempting to soothe a crying Avi through the laptop.

Something was off and Allure knew it, her always calm baby was screaming at the top of her lungs. Even after being fed and cleaned. She stood up and began to rock Avi in her arms, in attempt to calm her down. "Please mama...I'm stressed too." Allure spoke as she lightly patted her back.

"I'm finna go up there to the restaurant." Allure announced as she slid out the bed, "imma call you on my phone when I get in the car." She added.

"Alright—I'm expecting a call in about 5 minutes." Maiya spoke, Allure snickered before ending the call. She dug into her purse to grab her wallet and stuck it in the pocket of her Lululemon scuba hoodie, carefully she placed her now sleeping baby in her carrier and put her in the car. Just as promised she called Maiya back and they continued their conversation.

Allure had a feeling in her stomach that something wasn't right, 0 communication was unlike Kyren. Especially for so long. Suddenly, her phone began to beep which caught her attention. She didn't answer unknown callers on the first call on her phone but decided to. "Let me call you back Mai." Allure announced before abruptly ending the call.

"You're receiving a call from the Dallas county jail...press one to accept the call." The automated system explained, Allure's mouth gapped open as she pressed one to accept the call.

"Allure." Kyren called out, "Kyren why the fuck are you in jail!" Allure immediately questioned.

"Cause I beat the shit outta Terrance." Kyren blankly replied, which surprised her, well she wasn't surprised that he was defending her, she was surprised that he got to the point of fighting. Kyren was very laxed, a lot of shit didn't bother him so she knew this was major. "What happened?" Allure questioned.

"I'll tell you when I'm outta here." Kyren replied, Allure sighed before replying, "I'm on my way right now."

"I was so fuckin worried." Allure spoke, letting out a breath she didn't know she was holding in. "I know, just know ain't nobody gone play with you—ever." Kyren spoke, which oddly made Allure tear up.

"I'll sit in a million jail cells for you and Avi." He added, making Allure's tear flow a bit faster. "The call finna end Bae..I'll see you when you get here, I love you." Kyren spoke.

"I love you too." Allure replied before the call ended, a few minutes later she made it to Lew Sterret. Thankfully this wasn't a place she had too many run ins at, but since she was a Dallas native she'd passed it quite a few times throughout her life. Since it was dark outside and she was by herself she didn't want to move Chunk from the carrier to the stroller, so she just carried the car seat into the building. After talking to security she got some insight on where to go—The booking/holding area. Allure was subdued as she walked through Lew Sterret with Chunk's heavy ass carrier on her arm.