Chapter 45: After Party. (fluff, angst and smut)

guess who's back, back again 😏

« heads up »
- swearing, always ✋
- yelling n shi yk
- nsfw fr
- mistakes?? :(
- rushed ajdkdiwhsksak

Morning came hastily, and so did the hangover. Everyone who was intoxicated seemed to mope around like zombies. Complaints of headaches, nausea and bright light flowed around the apartment.
"Jesus Christ... What happened last night?" Nick groaned on the couch. "You, Zak, Alex and George were all drunk!!" Karl squealed, "Zak and Alex... fought. It was scary..." Karl murmured, leaning his head next to Nick. "Oh shit... How bad was it? Are they alright?" Nick questioned. "It was horrible, they'll be fine. Although, I don't think they're up yet..."

"Nnnghhh.." Zak grunted as he woke up. "Too brighttt.." he wailed as he covered his eyes with his arm. "Morning, Zak." Bad responded, sternly, as he shut the curtains. "G'mornin'..." Zak slurred out, sitting up. "I left some clothes on the bed, get dressed." After saying that, Bad left the room saying nothing more. Zak looked at the closed door, baffled. He felt the left side of his face, there was a bandage and plaster on it. "What happened last night? My eye really hurts..." Zak then widened his eyes, remembering what had occurred. He growled, ignoring the clothes and how dizzy he felt when getting up. He opened the door fast, stumbling around in his boxers. "Where's Alex!??" Zak angrily spoke. Clay rushed in, clasping Zak so he wouldn't go anywhere. "Let's just get you back to bed." Clay sighed, shoving him back into the room. "N-NO!!" Zak screamed, trying to get past, but ultimately gave up. "We'll work this out once you two aren't so wiped out." Clay rolled his eyes and closed the door again. "Jerk." Zak hummed. He fell down on the bed, putting his face in his hands.

Alex woke up, his lips dry and his body pale. "Mornin' sleepy head," Nick said, hovering over Alex. "AAH!" Alex got a fright. Karl and Nick began laughing. "Uggghh... What time is it..??" Alex groaned, rubbing his eyes. "You slept in. It's 2 PM." Nick beamed. "Jesus Christ.." Alex moaned, "I gotta talk to Zak..." Alex tried standing up, but he was pushed back down by the other two. "I think you should stay here a little longer. Zak seems to.. uh- really want to kill you." Karl nervously said. Alex sat there in disbelief. "He's in the guest room, yeah?" Alex questioned. "Yes..?" Nick squinted his eyes. "Alright." Alex looked at them with a poker face.

Meanwhile, Clay sat with George in their bedroom, waiting with a cold glass of water. Eventually, George woke up a little while later. He tossed and turned before sitting up in the bed. "Good morning, sweetheart." Clay chimed, holding George's hand. "I got you a glass of water..." Clay smiled. George didn't respond, he looked dazed. "George...?" Clay whispered. George fell to Clay's shoulder, letting out a groan. Clay placed the glass on his bedside table, holding George silently while patting his head. "Rest, my darling." Clay grinned.

"You want anything? Water, a new plaster, food?" Nick asked. "Some water would be fantastic," Alex muttered. "Alright. Be right back." Nick sauntered over to the kitchen, grabbing a cup. "I'm sorry," Alex mumbled. "For what, Alex?" Karl queried. "This:" Alex ploughed Karl away from him, jumping off the couch and sprinting to the guest room. Karl felt winded from the fall he took, so he didn't scream out for Nick immediately. "I got the- KARL!!" Nick accidentally dropped the cup onto the ground, the glass shattering to pieces. "T-The guest room!! He ran there!!" Karl spoke out. Nick launched to the door. "OPEN UP ALEX!" Nick cried out, banging on the door.

Zak perked up from the bed. "You.." Zak looked disgusted at Alex. "Listen, man, I just want to talk with you. Work things out, you know?" Alex tried to take a delicate approach, as he still felt sick and queasy. Zak got out of the bed, walking towards him. "I-I was drunk, I didn't know what I was doing, okay? I'm sor-" "How about the OTHER times you were all over him?" Zak clenched his fists. "What? What are you talking abo-" Alex got cut off by getting punched in the face. "OW, FUCK!" Alex put his hand to his cheek, before tackling at Zak. "AGH!" Zak grunted, taking a swing at the side of Alex. The Mexican sat on top of him, slapping his face. "CALM DOWN, LETS JUST TALK ABOUT THIS!" Alex gasped, stopping. Zak just hissed, whacking Alex in the nose, forcing his eyes to water and his nose to bleed. Alex clenched his teeth, holding his nose. "MY NOSE, WHAT THE FUCK!" Alex shouted loudly. He stood up, kicking Zak in the kidney. "AH, OW!!" Zak winced in pain, his eyes watering.
"GUYS, OPEN UP!" Nick screamed out for them.
Alex tried to go for another kick, but Zak reeled away. He stood up, pushing Alex against the wall and slamming his head in. Alex shoved Zak off of him, as he wailed in pain. Alex charged at Zak's stomach, making him winded. Zak whacked him along the head, and Alex shuffled back before Zak could try to pummel him. Though, Zak scratched Alex, breaking the skin on his arm. Alex pulled back, squeezing his arm in pain. It bled. "BASTARD!" Alex yelped, swinging a punch at Zak. The two stepped back from one another, catching their breaths. "THE KISS, THE TOUCHES, YOU KNOW HE'S MY BOYFRIEND, DUDE!" Zak angrily screamed, tears rolling down his red cheeks. "I DON'T MEAN ANY OF THIS ROMANTICALLY OR SEXUALLY, MAN!" Alex shouted back, "MY LOVE LANGUAGE IS PHYSICAL! BAD IS A GREAT FRIEND, BUT I WOULD NEVER LOVE HIM LIKE THAT!" Alex cried. Zak looked at Alex, wide eyed. "Y-You... Don't like him?" Zak panted. "No!! I know he's yours, dude!" Alex explained, wincing in pain. "But... I thought..." Zak looked down at his palms and knuckles, sprayed with blood. His hands shook, not believing what he did. "Oh no... Oh no, no, no, no, no, no!" Zak stumbled, his knees weak. "I'm-I-I'm sorry... T-This is my fault, I'm sorry, I'm SO sorry!!" Zak limped towards Alex, hugging him. Alex cried as he held Zak, "I'm sorry too! I should've known not to be so touchy with him..." Alex frowned. "No! You don't need to apologise! I should've told you how I felt about this stuff!" Zak cried, his legs not functioning properly.