Intro

Title: 白月光替身我不当了 | I'm not a substitute for Bai Yueguang
Author: 眠雾

  Lin Zhi walked into a starting point of Long Ao Tianwen, and served as a stand-in for the male protagonist of the book, Bai Yueguang, who died early.
  Bai Yueguang is gentle and kind, delicate and frail, and the original owner has nothing in common with her except for her appearance.

  Bai Yueguang has no cultivation and is not good at behavior;
  so the dog male owner smashed the original main meridian and leg bones with his own hands,
  trying to make her a perfect replica.

  After reading the plot of the original book, Lin Zhi clung to the "Thirty Days Fast Alchemy Master" in her hands, packed her bags overnight and prepared to run away.
  Is the current stand-in industry so dangerous? She quit!

  She has no big ambitions, just wants to live a good life.

  Living in a harsh environment, Lin Zhi found the gloomy and frail boy in the original book, who was known as the first genius but was very ill.
  In the books, he dies in a fire before he can fully bloom.

  She smiled at him, "I'll treat you, and you'll take good care of me, okay?" The

  boy's eyes were cold and his voice was hoarse: "I'm not a longevity person, so I can't protect you for a long time."
  "Then try to live longer . A little longer."

  ...

  Yan Ming didn't understand.

  Why did the little stand-in who should have been imprisoned in the deep mountains and forests and died tragically and tragically suddenly become a guest of all major sects and beg from a hundred schools of thought.
  The Qingjun youth who was still with her was the youngest Taoist monarch in the world of immortality, and everyone bowed their heads for him.

  And his half life was smooth, and the heaven, earth and luck were all used by him, why did he end up where he is now?
  In the hells of the ten directions, the karmic fire devours the heart and shatters the bones, and goes mad every day, like crazy.

  In a blur of consciousness, he seemed to see himself building a sect, becoming the overlord of a party, and standing on the top of the world of immortality.
  Waking up in pain, there is still a cage made of cold iron and endless karmic fire.

  After all... the big dream is nothing.