Chapter 20

Chapter 20 Maybe it's the wrong posture to wake up...

    The system's voice was trembling: "Host, are you crazy? Why did you come to him, and... give him a good fortune pill? Are you afraid that his current level is not high enough, and that he is not fast enough to kill you without pain?"

    Lin Zhi The expression was very flat: "This good fortune pill is useless to him."

    "Why is it useless, isn't he planning to hit the pill formation stage now? You give him the nine-turn good fortune pill, isn't it just to help him break through the pill?"

    "Yan Ming had already exchanged enough nine-turn good luck pills before he went to the fog and rain forest. For him, this good fortune pill can only be regarded as the icing on the cake, and it is of no great use."

    "Then why do you risk it?" Going to deliver medicine to him at the risk of exposure?"

    "Isn't this paving the way for our remorse?" Lin Zhi smiled.

    The internal environment of the Dongyou Sword Sect is extremely distorted. Yan Ming's talent is destined to go further, but it will also lead to more jealousy and framing.

    In the fog and rain forest, he used his strength to suppress several of his fellow apprentices and brothers in advance, and made them convinced of him, so he was willing to obey his command, so that Yan Ming was able to travel unimpeded in the fog and rain forest and gain countless opportunities.

    But except for one of the team leader's senior brother who was in the Core Formation stage, everyone else, like Yan Ming, was at the peak of the Foundation Establishment stage.

    Everyone has the same purpose, entering the fog and rain forest, looking for all kinds of heaven and earth treasures, or for their own use, or take back the sect to exchange contribution points to exchange for the nine-turn good luck pill, and get the opportunity to break through.

    They didn't know that Yan Ming's net worth was richer than theirs, and he already had enough Rank Nine Fortune Pills for him to break through. They only saw him coming to a completely unfamiliar away game, and some people took the initiative to send Nine Turn Fortune Pills to help him break through. .

    Everyone is also at the peak of the Foundation Establishment stage. Why are some people born with better talents, faster breakthroughs, and always someone to help?

    Jealousy, usually without much reason.

    All Lingzhi wanted to do was to plant a small seed.

    In such a dangerous place like the foggy forest and secluded forest, the companions could not provide help, but only had infinite hindrances and underhanded actions. Even Yan Ming could only struggle.

    At the same time, the small courtyard where the Dongyou Sword Sect guest lived.

    Everyone was cultivating in their own rooms, and the leading senior called them all out.

    "Ming Xiaozong is generous, just now someone specially sent us several bottles of medicinal pills. There are quite a few. Let's divide it up."

    "And such good things?

    " It 's really good."

    "Oh, what's the use of being treated well, if you go out, your strength is not good, or you will end up in a state of utter emptiness." When they

    got the medicine pill, everyone behaved differently, some were envious, some were sour, and some were disapproving.

    Senior Brother took a panoramic view of their performance, and then slowly took out another small golden bottle, which contained only one medicinal pill.