Chapter 30

Chapter 30 He Has To Live Longer

    Zhang Ruowu had a hundred ways to stop Lin Zhi.

    But knowing that her body was weak, and for fear that her actions would not be serious, Zhang Ruowu even withdrew the spiritual power to protect her body and only covered it with her hands.

    He tried to talk to divert her attention: "The Yao Jiao has not been cultivated for less than a hundred years. His full-strength blow must have done great damage to you. What wounds do you still have on your body?"

    As soon as these words came out, Lin Zhi was indeed attracted.

    She paused and told what she had encountered.

    "When I woke up, I felt that I had no strength at all, and you were gone. My body was strangely covered with small white flowers. I thought I was dreaming at

    first ." fingertip.

    "Did you see it?"

    Lin Zhi was stunned for a moment, but didn't realize what Zhang Ruowu was asking, and smiled.

    "Of course I saw it! I saw it with my own eyes. I'm afraid I will never forget that scene in my life."

    Zhang Ruowu felt that his voice was too hoarse: "Why?"

    His memory was actually very vague, he only remembered protecting Lin Zhi from falling into the pit At the end, Lin Zhi was seriously injured, and his spiritual power began to riot. He was worried about hurting her, so he turned it into his body to heal the wound, and he would not remember everything after that.

    Although he lost his memory, his instinct was still there.

    When Lin Zhi woke up, surrounded by spiritual energy, she must have taken good care of her.

    But she also doubted that her body would be too ugly, making her hate it.

    "That's Udumbara..." Lin Zhi recalled, the stars in his eyes were very bright, "It's so beautiful, it's the first time I've seen such a beautiful flower.

    " : "Udumbara?"

    "Don't you know? The best flower in the fairyland recorded in the Buddhist classics, appeared in the world every three thousand years, and I actually met it." Lin Zhi's tone was very excited, "It's a pity that you didn't come back sooner, otherwise Your injury may have been cured for you along the way."

    Zhang Ruowu was slightly startled.

    I can't tell what it feels like in my heart, it's just a little complicated.

    Not only was she happy because of her compliment, but she also felt that this short-lived happiness seemed to be stolen.

    He had never heard the name Udumbara, and the Emperor Xiaozong's collection of books was all-encompassing, but never included Buddhist scriptures.

    But the only thing he can be sure of is.

    Lin Zhi must have admitted wrong.

    He is just a half-demon bloodline with impure bloodline... just

    a pear flower demon.

    Seeing Zhang Ruowu's dazed expression, Lin Zhi thought that he had no idea about Udumbara.

    She rummaged through the portable warehouse.

    When she left Shengu, she swept away Yan Ming's entire collection of books, including a few Buddhist scriptures.