Chapter 47

Chapter 47 Jinjiang Literature City debut

    System: "Host, Yan Ming has reached the deepest part of the Ten Directions Hell."

    As the sound of the system fell, the ground trembled violently.

    Lin Zhi frowned, just going deep into the hells of the ten directions and bringing out a cluster of flames, would it cause such a violent shock?

    Inside the Frozen Hell.

    The three of Ming Xiaozong stayed at the connection and rushed to the next floor in no hurry.

    They hid behind a leeward boulder and meditated. The surrounding area had been cleaned up and they were barely affected by the strong wind.

    Although the spiritual energy in the Hells of the Ten Directions is very thin, almost nonexistent, they still meditate calmly to recover their stamina.

    After several battles in the Frozen Hell, their clothes were still neat, and they did not suffer any trauma; some of the openings cut by the cold wind also healed after taking the medicinal pills sent by Linzhi.

    At this moment, the boulder in front of him suddenly shook violently, and a lot of ice chips rustled from it.

    Several people quickly woke up from the state of meditation and entered a state of alert.

    It was early in the morning, the horizon was scarlet, as if a hole had been torn open in the sky, and the dark hole stared at the ice field.

    The opening of the hole is still on the trend of getting bigger and bigger, and several people can clearly feel that the raging wind raging in their ears seems to have stagnated, and the inexplicable restrictive power in the space is gradually fading.

    Li Suifeng frowned: "Something happened."

    "Is that the door to the outside world?" Zhu Weiran looked at it carefully. Although it was different from the door when they came, the door seemed to be forcibly torn open. Very unstable, but all lead to the same place.

    They were still observing the crack with the unstable boundary, but several black streamers could not wait to fly up, ready to rush out of the crack.

    But although it is the door to the outside world, it still has the power of enchantment. Karma no longer exists.

    The demon, who was also eager to try, stopped when he saw the tragic situation ahead, and hovered beside the entrance of the cave to observe the situation.

    "There may be a problem with the sealing formation," Yu Baiwei said in a deep voice, "I'm afraid this time the competition will be over."

    "What about us?"

    Yu Baiwei drew her sword out of its scabbard expressionlessly, "Naturally kill all of these people. The trash should stay where they should be."

    This situation also happens in many places. Someone just finished a battle and collided with the newly recovered demon, and entered the next battle exhausted. .

    Soon, the monsters they faced were not defeated as quickly as before. Instead, they became more and more courageous, and their momentum rose steadily.

    "The power of the seal on them is weakening!" Someone exclaimed.

    When these demons were sealed, they were at least at the Nascent Soul stage, but most of the people who entered the purgatory this time were the disciples of the Core Formation Stage, and there were a few who were at the Golden Core Stage.