Chapter 42

Chapter 42 Jinjiang Literature City First Release

    The cold fragrance of Udumbara flowers lingered on the tip of her nose, and Lin Zhi's somewhat hazy brain gradually regained a sense of clarity.

    Lin Zhi opened her misty eyes, and through the moonlight outside the window, she could see the situation in front of her clearly.     Zhang Ruowu

    was lying on his back, his snowy hair hanging like satin behind him was scattered in a mess; his neatly

    dressed robe was wide open, his shoulders were wide and his waist was narrow, revealing large pale and firm muscles;

The scorching temperature;

    and her warm hands reached into his shirt, wrapping around his tight waist, absorbing the coolness of his body.

    Realizing that their posture at this time was really unbearable, Lin Zhi's fingers that had slid into his clothes and acted recklessly curled up, a little stiff.

    She slowly withdrew her hand, but inevitably rubbed against the cool skin, sat up with his chest supported, and the black hair poured down like ink and fell on his face.

    The memory in the confusion was a little fuzzy, but Lin Zhi still recalled that when Zhang Ruowu put himself on the couch, he was not satisfied with the temperature just obtained through the fabric, and reached into his clothes with both hands and touched the The cold skin is still not satisfied, and the fingers will travel around every corner to stop.

    Lin Zhi's face suddenly burst into red, not only the enthusiasm that was bubbling in his blood, but also his heart was beating so fast.

    After half a night of entanglement, Lin Zhi's own appearance is not too good.

    Clouds and temples are scattered, and the dress has fallen to the shoulders, revealing the round and jade-smooth shoulders; the tail of the eyes is red and moist, dyed with a layer of mist, and the lips are as red as the first blooming flowers.

    She pulled up her shirt with one hand and wanted to get out of bed, but a cool body wrapped around her from behind, Zhang Ruowu's chin rested on her shoulders, and even his breath seemed to be cool.

    Zhang Ruowu asked, "Are you going to run away again?"

    Although the fragments of memory were scattered, Lin Zhi clearly remembered that she pressed Zhang Ruowu on the bed, and rubbed her hands around restlessly.

    Now, she seems to be frivolous with Zhang Ruowu when she is drunk, and when she wakes up and puts on her clothes, she doesn't want to recognize anyone.

    But those who were frivolous, quit.

    Lin Zhi's body was stiff, she turned around slowly, and met Zhang Ruowu's clear and empty eyes, feeling a sense of shame in her heart.

    Zhang Ruowu raised his hand, most of his clothes were scattered, his big hand was attached to her neck, and his big palm with a cold air was attached to her warm and fragile neck. His actions were dangerous but there was a trace of indescribable intimacy.

    "The temperature has dropped a bit, but..." Zhang Ruowu withdrew his hand and looked serious, "Your heartbeat is so fast."

    Lin Zhi's cheeks were slightly red, but Zhang Ruowu's actions at this time reminded her of the previous nights .

    The girl was very tired and fell into a deep sleep, but Zhang Ruowu leaned on the head of the bed with his legs bent and one hand fell on the aorta on the side of her neck. It was not until the body temperature returned to normal that it turned into a little white light and dissipated.