Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    Lin Zhi's movements are very skilled.

    He looked very calm.

    If it wasn't for Bai Fanghu being a serious alchemist, he couldn't help but doubt himself.

    For example, alchemy was originally "fried" with a pot.

    Bai Fanghu looked at Lin Zhi, and dashingly threw a large handful of valuable spirit grass into the big pot, rolled up his sleeves, and stirred and turned it with a long, large spatula.

    Everything that was turned in the pot was filled with the smell of spirit stones; but Lin Zhi acted like a master chef in the kitchen, preparing to feed a large pot of rice to the disciples during the training period.

    Bai Fanghu's voice was faintly trembling: "What a slap in the face!"

    He deeply realized that Lin Zhi probably came from a mysterious family with a profound background and a rich net worth.

    It can be seen from the fact that she can easily take out so many high-quality spirit grasses.

    But this fellow Daoist Lin is really reluctant!

    Although it wasn't his medicinal herbs, Bai Fanghu felt that his heart was bleeding.

    "Fellow Daoist Lin, in fact, you don't need so many spirit herbs for alchemy, you can save some... come..." Before he finished speaking,

    he watched Lin Zhi raise his hand and sprinkle a large amount of herbs into it.

    Bai Fanghu felt like he was about to die of a myocardial infarction.

    He began to regret why he brought back such a big pot.

    Even if Ming Xiaozong's cafeteria was full of cauldrons, he should have looked elsewhere and found a smaller one.

    This fellow Daoist Lin seems to be dissatisfied if he doesn't fill up the pot, the medicinal herbs are filled in like no money.

    However, as time passed, the herbs in the pot were gradually mixed together, melted by the high temperature into a large pot of dark green liquid, and a fresh herbal aroma escaped instantly.

    The aroma of the medicinal material itself is stimulated, because impurities are removed, and it becomes more fragrant and mellow.

    The medicinal properties have obviously improved by several percent!

    Bai Fanghu's mind was swayed, his eyes widened, and he looked at the cauldron used for cooking and cooking in the cafeteria in disbelief. He didn't understand when it had the power to turn corruption into magic.

    He had to admit that what Lin Daoyou just said, the family tradition, may be true.

    Although it looked and sounded very bizarre, she actually used a cauldron for cooking to enhance the medicinal properties of the herbs!

    It's not hard to imagine what kind of effect the condensed medicine pill will have with such a liquid medicine.

    The pre-processing has been completed, and everything that follows is done.

    With the help of Bai Fanghu, Lin Zhi transferred the medicinal liquid in the cauldron to the alchemy furnace for the final finishing work.

    When the alchemy was finally completed, the alchemy furnace banged and was overturned by a domineering white smoke.

    Bai Fanghu couldn't wait to go up to see it, but he saw that the alchemy furnace was densely packed with medicinal pills!

    "This... so much?"