Chapter 44

Chapter 44 Jinjiang Literature City debut

    Lin Zhi's snow-white neck leaned back, her back tensed into a bow shape; Zhang Ruowu stopped, however, with a strong hand on the side of her neck, and her voice was calm as if ordinary.

    He recited the exercises word by word, and there was a warm current gathering in his abdomen, and the vortex of spiritual power surged, surrounding the two of them.

    Lin Zhi opened his eyes dissatisfied, and he couldn't see his expression in the dark environment, but Hu Lan's eyes seemed to be as dull as ever.

    She bit her lip, inexplicably resentful.

    The jade-like lotus root arm wrapped around his neck, Lin Zhi raised her head, her red lips pressed against his rolling Adam's apple.

    The gentle tone of chanting the exercises suddenly stopped, and Hu Lan's eyes became dark, as if a large group of water plants sunk at the bottom of the lake took the opportunity to float up.

    The end of the bad mood is to throw away his armor and armor under the opponent's storm-like offensive. Lin Zhi feels as if he has softened into a pool of mud, unable to regenerate half of his thoughts.

    ...

    the morning light was faint, and when Lin Zhi woke up, her body had been cleaned and she was dry.

    The waist was still a little sore. She just moved, and a strong arm was wrapped around her waist. He gently rubbed his waist, and his gentle breathing was sprayed in his ears.

    "Does it still hurt?"

    Zhang Ruowu's voice was very close, his breath sprayed against his ears, causing a slight tremor, and almost instantly, Lin Zhi's ears turned completely red.

    Almost subconsciously, Lin Zhi recalled Zhang Ruowu's whispers in his ear last night. He was clearly chanting the exercises in a serious manner. His voice was cold but very rhythmic, but also full of confusing power.

    At that time, my heart was full of wanting to lure him into sinking.

    So it was really in exchange for a more violent offensive.

    Lin Zhi's ears were red, and she wished she could dig a hole to bury herself.

    So his voice became a little stuttering, "You, have you recovered?"

    "It has recovered a bit, and it will take longer to transform into a Taoist body."

    The method of double cultivation in the world of self-cultivation has never been a secret.

    When doing double cultivation with those with higher cultivation, usually only those with lower cultivation will benefit; if those with higher cultivation also want to benefit, this method will become a supplement, causing damage to those with lower cultivation.

    But after this time, Lin Zhi clearly felt that the golden core in the body was much more solid, and there was a faint hint of advance.

    He never doubted that Zhang Ruowu was a walking big pill, but he also doubted that double cultivation would not benefit him, and would only cause a loss to his cultivation.

    Lin Zhi raised her head and looked into his eyes inquiringly: "Really?"

    Zhang Ruowu pondered for a while, then replied, "Two hours last night, if..."

    Realizing what he was saying, Lin Zhi hurriedly raised her head Hands covered his mouth.

    There was a sullen laughter from his subordinates, his breath flicked like a feather, and Zhang Ruowu's eyes were filled with a smile.