Chapter 36

Chapter 36 Jinjiang Literature City First Release

    Zhang Ruowu thought that he would see surprise in Lin Zhi's eyes, or alienation and disgust.

    But there was nothing in her eyes.

    She blinked, tugging up a strand of snowy hair hanging on his chest, and smiled. At that moment, it was as if the peach blossoms were full of branches and trees in spring.

    "That's why you have such beautiful hair." It

    was no surprise.

    Zhang Ruowu's body stiffened slightly.

    She already knew.

    "When did you..."

    Lin Zhi said, "The first time I saw you, I had a guess."

    She always knew.

    Zhang Ruowu clenched his fingers.

    Zhang Ruowu's heart is hot: "Don't you feel... afraid?"

    "You have never hurt me, why are you afraid?"

    "There is one thing I haven't had time to tell you, after returning from the secret realm, I often dream of A boy."

    "I watched him from three to five years old. In addition to cultivating in life, he lay in the Baiyu Pond and let the blood flow away... Is that person you? Zhang Ruowu."

    Lin Zhi stared into his eyes , and put his hand on his chest through the robe, where there used to be a long and ferocious wound.

    "All the wounds on your body, big and small, come from here?"

    Zhang Ruowu lowered his eyes, only to feel his chest burning hot.

    "Yes."

    Facing Lin Zhi's innocent eyes full of trust, and remembering the purpose of his trip, he finally made up his mind.

    He raised his hand, and his fingertips slowly grew thin flower stems and white bell-shaped flowers, and the familiar fragrance filled the air.

    Lin Zhi was a little surprised to see Udumbara, who once saved her life under the cliff, bloom on Zhang Ruowu's fingertips.

    "That day, was it you at the bottom of the cliff?"

    "You were seriously injured at the time, and I had no choice but to transform into the original form..."

    Lin Zhi's eyes were very novel, she gently stroked the little flowers growing on her fingertips, and felt that all this was a bit miraculous.

    An unfamiliar tremor swept through his body, Zhang Ruo closed his eyes impatiently, the ends of his eyes were red, and the cinnabar mole under his eyes became more and more scorching red.

    He restrained the unfamiliar reaction and said softly: "I was not conscious at the time, but I can probably guess that in order to repair your body and meridians, we have shared a part of our senses and memories after taking root in you for too long.

    " So all the things I dreamed about were what you have experienced?"

    Lin Zhi withdrew her hand, her eyes a little cold.

    It's no wonder that Zhang Ruowu, who met Zhang Ruowu at the beginning, always looked very weak and lost a lot of blood. It was a miracle that he survived being bled like this all year round.

    Everything is explained.

    "Is that person the head?" Lin Zhi recalled that person's figure and seemed to be able to match Zhang Ziming.