Chapter 37

Chapter 37 (modified, bought and rewatched) Jin...

    Cave You Sword Sect.

    Yan Ming sat in the humble disciple's room with a gloomy face.

    He stretched out his hand, and the blue blood vessels on his wrist were entwined with strands of black air. It was precisely because of this damn thing that no matter how much spiritual power he absorbed, it would instantly disappear.

    That damned drug won't be lifted until he returns to the Dongyou Sword Sect.

    He kept that unbearable posture and returned to the sect, and was seen by many onlookers.

    Yan Ming didn't want to recall such a scene in his life.

    He thought that was all.

    He vowed to practice hard and use his cultivation to slap those people in the face.

    But he soon discovered that even more terrible things were yet to come.

    A strange black mist appeared in his meridians.

    This kind of mist constantly devoured the spiritual power in the meridians. In the past half a month, his cultivation has not advanced an inch, and there are even faint signs of backwardness.

    This made his already precarious cultivation base in the Core Formation Stage even more dangerous.

    He practiced vigorously, but no matter whether he used the spirit gathering array or the normal breathing method, the absorbed spiritual energy would be absorbed by the black mist faster, and it would remain in the body for less than a quarter of an hour.

    For this reason, he faced the mocking gazes of those people and went to the Pill Hall.

    Those alchemists watched around for a long time, but claimed that his body was very normal, but he had broken through and injured his root bone, so he looked extremely weak.

    "Linzhi..."

    Yan Ming thumped the ground angrily, his eyes were scarlet, "I will definitely cut you... into tens of thousands of pieces!"

    At this moment, he suddenly felt that the faint connection between the dantian and "unkindness" disappeared. .

    Yan Ming felt panic in his heart.

    "Benevolence" is his life sword, which is closely related to his cultivation.

    Lin Zhi just took the sword away, but the faint vibration in his dantian at this time indicated that it was not so simple.

    "Crack"

    a very slight sound.

    Cracks appeared on the inner alchemy the size of a fingernail in the dantian.

    "No!"

    Yan Ming yelled, but it was too late.

    The inner alchemy collapsed, and his cultivation fell sharply, and he spit out a large mouthful of blood.

    His natal sword... was

    destroyed.

    ...

    The main peak ignited an unquenchable fire, and Ming Xiaozong turned into a pot of porridge. There are many disciples flying around in the sky, carrying magic tools to the main peak to try to extinguish the strange fire, but all efforts are in vain.

    It was at the moment of panic that Zhang Ruowu suddenly went to the Law Enforcement Hall and bluntly said that he wanted to betray the sect.     "I saw him early in the morning, and he was not of my race. Now, when something happened to the