Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    The Ten Directions Hell under the control of Lingyin Temple houses many demons who were once in trouble. They are locked in the depths or on the surface according to their strength and viciousness.

    This time, the eighteen people will enter the surface ice hell and the karmic fire hell trial of the hells of the ten directions.

    The demons here have been tortured by the cold and karmic fire for a long time, and they cannot survive and die. When they see outsiders, they will tear them to pieces with full of anger and resentment.

    A team of nearly 100 Buddhist practitioners entered first, and first stabilized the enchantment and various places to ensure that in the event of an accident, the door could be opened normally.

    Other disciples will not be able to enter until tomorrow morning.

    The Hell of the Ten Directions is not a creation of the human world. This place was originally the gate to the Demon Realm. Due to the harassment of demons and demons, the ancestor monk who established the Lingyin Temple united with all the great powers to open up this place. Geographical conditions, the construction of this prison.

    The gate of the Demon Realm was sealed, and many demons who had escaped were thrown in. They used their power to strengthen the magic circle to make the enchantment stable. For many years, no demons have been able to break the seal and have brought peace to the cultivation world for nearly a hundred years. .     In the original work, everyone only needs to find an exit in the hell of karma, and it is considered a success, but Yan Ming used the body protection of the orb left by Lin Qing Daojun to hide his breath and go deep step by step until he entered the red lotus hell at the bottom of the hell of the ten directions. Just quit.     He brought out a cluster of karmic fire from Red Lotus Hell as a certificate and was awarded the title of leader.     But this time, he only has the cultivation base of the early stage of Jindan, and he has not obtained the orb of Linqing Daojun, and it is almost impossible to enter the depths of purgatory as easily as the original.     This time, the three people who came to participate in the dharma meeting of Emperor Xiaozong of Ming Dynasty all advanced to the top eighteen. Zhu Taiqing did not come, Zhu Weiran and Li Suifeng were in the back position with the cultivation level in the middle stage of the pill formation, and Yu Baiwei with the cultivation level in the later stage of the pill formation. in the front position.     When they came before, they were all competing and never had a chance to talk. Now they have a night off, and they all gathered in Lin Zhi's courtyard.     Lin Zhi asked, "Why didn't Zhu Taiqing come?"

    Zhu Weiran sighed, "After the change of the new head, the style of the house has become much stricter. Taiqing doesn't like to do things with people. It's okay to let him go out and kill monsters, and let him fight and kill with his disciples all day long. Kill, he can't pass the threshold in his heart."

    "Actually, it's okay, although the system has changed in the door, everyone usually keeps their hands when they compete, and it won't be like a life-and-death struggle like the Dongyou Sword Sect."

    Li Suifeng Said: "The world of self-cultivation has been too peaceful. We cultivators are just going to explore this secret realm today, and go to that secret realm tomorrow to hunt for treasures, and seek the way to detachment as soon as possible. Killing beasts is still for resources, but we will kill our fellow sects. There's no need."

    Yu Baiwei raised her eyebrows: "Born in sorrow and dying in peace, the disciples of Ming Xiaozong were too indulgent in the past to be able to beat the disciples of other sects.