Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Let's Make a Deal

    Lin Zhi's reaction was very fast, and she had been careful just now, and the wheelchair didn't take a few steps.

    She turned her head and was beaten to death by the wheelchair, leaning over to the green unknown object.

    Lin Zhi's reaction was fast enough, but the unidentified object's reaction was obviously faster than hers. Almost as soon as Lin Zhi reached out, it turned into a green light and jumped onto the stone on the other side of the river, like two black grapes. eyes, looking at her vigilantly.

    On the small paws, he did not forget to grab the detoxification pill he had just picked up.

    In front of Lin Zhi's eyes, only a few small pieces of grass fell.

    When the plan failed, Lin Zhi was not annoyed, and even secretly blamed herself for the fact that she should have reached out her hand rashly just now.

    She is now in an unscientific world, and even the ordinary grass on the side of the road may be a piranha, not to mention that these dynamic things may be some dangerous spirit beasts.

    She is just an ordinary person at this time. If she encounters any danger, she has no power to fight back.

    Lin Zhi finally realized that it seems that it is not enough to only make some detoxification pills, Xiaohuan pills, etc., and some pills that can be used to save lives in critical moments are also needed.

    After observing for a long time, the system suddenly said: "Host, do you still remember that the male protagonist has a black spirit beast, who accompanied him to many secret realms in the later period, can resist and fight, and is extremely sensitive to the breath of heaven and earth treasures."

    Lin Zhi looked up and down at the small group on the opposite side. Although she couldn't discern the danger level of the little beast in front of her, she was not colorblind.

    "It's green."

    The little beast on the opposite side sneezed suddenly, its body trembled violently, and many blades of grass fell off its body, revealing its dark fluff.

    Lin Zhi: "..."

    Lin Zhi also has some impressions of the spirit beast mentioned by the system, and it is regarded as one of the male protagonist's golden fingers.

    The race can no longer be tested, only know that it has a strong learning ability, has many magical powers, and can freely change the size of its body.

    It is a big killer to be able to advance with Yan Ming.

    I met Yan Ming when he returned to the bottom of the valley to heal after a serious injury.

    He crushed the herbs and applied them to the affected area every day. Because of the serious injury, he took a rare spirit herb from the medicine field. After crushing the rhizomes, the fragrance was strong and unusual, and it floated far away, attracting a black man with an unusual aura. little beast.

    But according to the plot in the book, the appearance of this little beast will be delayed for a long time, how can it be in the deep valley now?

    Lin Zhi's eyes dimmed, and the doubts in her heart were heard by the system.

    System: "It looks much smaller than what is written in the book. Maybe this place is not only Yan Ming's secret base, but also its secret base. It's just that they never hit it."

    "It may be aimed at Dan . The medicine is here."

    Lin Zhi looked at the little beast on the other side of the river with vigilance in her eyes, as if if Lin Zhi made a wrong move, it would instantly disappear in front of her eyes.