Chapter 19

Chapter 19 Yan Ming is here

    On the map, the red dot representing Yan Ming is getting closer.

    The mood of the system is also increasingly anxious.

    "Host, haven't we escaped yet?" The system looked at the host who was writing and writing in front of the case, and some emperors felt that the eunuchs were not in a hurry.

    Although the male protagonist came to Ming Xiaozong to participate in the secret realm of Wuyu Youlin, wouldn't it be a surprise if he found a host here?

    The system has not forgotten the regret that skyrocketed that night.

    How much he regretted at that time, how much he hated.

    "Escape?" Lin Zhi was still writing something, and shook his head, "We only have twenty o'clock left to regret, so where can we escape."

    More than a month has passed since he left the new grassland.

    Regret is consumed day by day, and there are only twenty or so days of life left.

    System: "There are still more than 20, we still have plenty of time, we can slowly think of a way... You are now bumping into the male lead, isn't it just a gift?"

    "Giving a head? No, no, no," Lin Zhi pouted Laughing, "The male lead is kind-hearted. He saw that our

    remorse was almost gone, so he came here to send energy."

    But this time is different from the previous situation. Yan Ming and the people from the Dongyou Sword Sect came together, and the cultivation base must have improved.

    Compared with before, the host just resumed walking, and there are some strange medicine pills in his hand, so he has no chance of winning against Yan Ming.

    "Host, do you still remember how weak your body is now? As long as you meet the male protagonist, I'm afraid he doesn't need him to meet you, just a sword energy from a distance can make you directly..."

    "Blood splashed on the spot . Is it?" Lin Zhi took in the half-sentence that the system didn't finish.

    "But looking at me now, can he still recognize me?"

    The system looked closely, but saw that Lin Zhi's appearance was changing at a speed that was visible to the naked eye. The facial features on his face seemed to have not moved anywhere, but they seemed to have moved everywhere. A face suddenly became plain and unremarkable. There is no similarity in appearance.

    With such a look, even if he deliberately stared at her for five minutes, he would forget all about it when he turned his face.

    The system suddenly understood where the host's confidence came from.

    "Have you made all the pills that can be changed?"

    In a short period of time, the host's progress has reached such a terrifying speed.

    Lin Zhi looked at the bronze mirror in front of her and admired herself in the mirror, very satisfied.

    The refining method of Yi Rong Pill was found on an alchemist's handbook. The pill recipe is incomplete, and it can only change part of the appearance, but not the body shape.

    She was inspired to change Zhang Ruowu's hair color last night.

    The problem of body shape is also easy to solve. Be careful when dressing. Putting on a few more pieces is enough to make her body bloated.