Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    Everyone got up early and gathered on the main peak, the ripples of the big viewing mirror swayed, and the picture in front of them gradually became clear.

    After one night, everyone thought that they would see a more peaceful picture, but they didn't expect that it would be the confrontation between the two sects.

    The Kongtong faction was in an obvious disadvantaged position. The wounded, the disabled, and the few were trapped in the mud and could not fight back.

    This kind of thing is not uncommon in the world of comprehension, but this scene, how people think it is strange.

    If the roles were swapped, the one who was stuck in the mud and couldn't move would be replaced by someone from Ming Xiaozong, and then the one who had murderous intentions would be replaced by someone from the Kongtong faction.

    For a while, the atmosphere in the hall was a little strange.

    "Why is the Kongtong sect so embarrassed this time?"

    "Some sects are used to saving face, and the disciples under the sect are better at pretending, and it is only at this time that the truth is revealed."

    "Oh, I don't know when I entered the secret realm before How many of Yun's disciples died in the hands of Ming Xiaozong."

    "If you kill people, you can still get a good reputation for being kind and innocent. Ming Xiaozong really has a good calculus.

    " Slashed with endless power, several people trapped in the swamp closed their eyes in despair.

    I thought I had met a good person, but I didn't expect the world of comprehension to be so sinister... After

    waiting for a long time, the expected pain did not come.

    Fu Xiu's stiff fingers clenched a spell, and he was about to shoot, but he had no choice but to inhale the poisonous mist, his movements were very slow, and his heart was extremely anxious.

    At this moment, the knife light fell.

    The blood splattered on the spot did not appear, the swamp was forcibly separated by the cold sword, and was divided into two halves by an indescribable force, leaving a road in the middle that could accommodate one person.

    Several people have been trapped in the swamp for a long time, and suddenly lost their support at this time, and they would kneel to the ground as soon as their legs and feet became weak.

    Fu Xiu just woke up like a dream, and quickly ordered people to help them up.

    It wasn't until they hurriedly helped him up and sat down under a tree on the side. The swamp that was split by the knife light slowly closed and returned to its previous appearance.

    Fu Xiu calmly put away the spell, as if he had never had the idea of ​​attacking.

    Inside and outside the mirror are two worlds, but the people inside have the same idea.

    So strong!

    Is this something that can be done during the dandan stage? The control of power is so precise.

    The knife gas split open the swamp, and the people inside were not damaged in the slightest. The killing blade was unsheathed, but it was to save people.

    With such a terrifying control, even if the real person of Jindan stage is here, he may not be able to do better than him.

    For a while, the expressions of the people in the hall were a little confused, and when they looked at Zhang Ziming on the stage, there was some admiration.