Chapter 26

Chapter 26 Isn't She Your Master?

    The entire ruins shook violently, and the ground trembled, as if it were about to collapse.

    "This place is about to collapse! Run!" Fu Xiu shouted hoarsely as he pulled away the beast that was stagnant in the air.

    Zhu Taiqing was stunned: "What's the situation?"

    A few people were in a hurry and wanted to run out. Although the beast horde no longer attacked, after all, there were so many that they couldn't get out at all.

    After stumbled and walked a few steps, the ground under his feet cracked, and together with those stiff beasts, everyone fell to the ground together.

    Before falling, Zhu Weiran scolded: "Kongtong faction you have intentions!"

    "I don't want to die, so I deliberately grabbed us to give you back pads?!"

    Kongtong faction was also stunned, "We have never met before. Such a situation!" The

    two sides scolded, but the voices gradually faded away.

    From the outside, the ruins are still the same, with broken walls and ruins everywhere. Although the ground is overgrown with weeds, it is flat and somewhat dilapidated, but it is a good place to shelter from the rain.

    I don't know when it stopped falling, and Lin Zhi landed firmly on the ground with her feet firmly on the ground.

    The other people who were still arguing were also gone, and the whole space seemed very dark and quiet.

    Swish.

    There was an orange halo in the dark space.

    Zhang Ruowu sat on the ground with a pale complexion, his fingertips flickered with fire, and the light source came from his hand.

    "Where are the others?" Lin Zhi stepped forward to help him up, raised his hand and fed him an elixir.

    After taking the medicine pill, Zhang Ruowu's face seemed to look better.

    "I don't know." The

    flames flickered, then went out, and the eyes returned to darkness.

    "I used up too much spiritual power just now, and now it's a bit unsustainable..." Zhang Ruowu coughed twice as he spoke.

    "It doesn't matter, I brought a light."

    Lin Zhi took out a long-bright lamp from the warehouse and held it in her hand. The bright and constant light source illuminated the entire space, much brighter than the faint fire before.

    Zhang Ruowu: "..."

    Lin Zhi supported him, feeling his body stiff for a moment for some reason.

    With lighting, everything here becomes clear.

    It can be seen that the floor tiles under the feet are very elegant, engraved with complicated patterns, and the stone pillars on the four sides are the same as those dilapidated pillars seen in the ruins.

    "Where is this?" Lin Zhi looked around with the lamp in hand.

    "...Underground Palace."

    "Anyway, let's find a way to go out and find other people first," Lin Zhi observed Zhang Ruowu's face, "Are you okay, can you go by yourself?"

    Zhang Ruowu suddenly sank. Half of his body was leaning on Lin Zhi.

    "There may be danger here. I can't continue my spiritual power. I'd better turn off the lights first to avoid trouble." Zhang Ruowu's voice was close at hand, soft and soft.