Chapter 43

Chapter 43 Jinjiang Literature City debut

    The meditation room was kept clean, it was a courtyard, and the nearby meditation rooms were all vacant.

    There is a big linden tree planted in the courtyard, with deep roots and luxuriant leaves, casting a thick shade.

    Abbot Taixu stood under the Bodhi tree and wore a soap-green monk robe, almost merging with Bodhi.

    "Donor, it

    's been a long time." Lin Zhi bowed to Yingying, "The abbot's cultivation has improved again." The

    road is simple, and the abbot Taixu stood under the tree at this time, like a tree, if it were on the side of the road , like an inconspicuous stone, the aura around his body is already extremely restrained, and he hardly makes anyone notice his existence without making a sound.

    Abbot Taixu sighed and shook his head: "Time waits for no one."

    "Donor, can you go to the Thousand Buddha Pagoda to see it?" The

    Thousand Buddha Pagoda may be the birthplace of Zhang Ruowu, so Lin Zhi was moved.

    Abbot Taixu's gaze fell behind Lin Zhi. There were two little guys hiding there, huddling close to one another and hiding behind them, daring not to show their heads, but their aura had already revealed their whereabouts.

    Lin Zhi asked clearly: "Thousand-Buddha Pagoda is very bright, but is it inconvenient?"

    Xiaohei and Dahua are both eccentrics, and they can still flow unimpeded in Lingyin Temple, but the solemn Buddha-light of the Thousand-Buddha Pagoda may have something to do with them. hinder.

    Abbot Taixu smiled lightly and said, "It's okay, the bento is a gift from the poor monk."

    Lin Zhi thought that if the spirit entered the Thousand Buddhas Pagoda, he might feel uncomfortable because the Buddha's light was too bright, but the truth was the opposite.

    Inside the Thousand-Buddha Pagoda sit many Buddhist practitioners, all with calm faces, chanting sutras in evening classes.

    There are many spiritual plants growing on the cliff, surrounded by spiritual light, and the spiritual energy is overflowing; some even swayed gently with the sound of chanting, already giving birth to spiritual wisdom.

    As soon as Dahua and Xiaohei stepped into this place, they felt refreshed, and without having to say hello from Lin Zhi, they spontaneously followed behind the monk who was chanting the evening class, and closed their eyes to practice.

    The two little children carved in pink and jade were sitting solemnly, looking at them with inexplicable affection.

    Abbot Taixu smiled kindly and lowered his voice: "In a hundred years, many spirits and monsters have been born in the Thousand Buddhas Pagoda. They are influenced by Buddhism, their nature is pure, and they are dedicated to Buddha."

    Lin Zhi raised her eyes and looked at the Buddha . In the center of the sitting, there is a stone platform, which once seemed to be an incense table, and there are still traces of incense offerings. It's just that there's nothing on it.

    I think it was the place where the portraits were once enshrined.

    It is no wonder that such an environment can nourish the spirit of painting.

    Lin Zhi was also a little strange, thinking that Buddhist cultivators would treat spirits, monsters and beasts equally, and they would all be regarded as aliens, and they would kill them all.