Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Everyone regards him as a demon

    When Zhang Ruowu woke up, the room was empty.

    He regained the solitude that he was familiar with and felt safe, but he couldn't tell whether he was relieved or a little disappointed.

    It had lasted for several days, and the blood running around in the body, burning like a knife, had strangely calmed down.

    There was a faint herbal scent in the air.

    The copper teapots were neatly arranged, with a note and a chubby pill on the tray.

    There are three words written on it succinctly, "wake up and eat".

    He took the medicine pill, then raised the copper teapot and poured water, brought the cup to his lips, took a sip of water, his eyes were a little empty, as if he was remembering something.

    Suddenly, his movements stopped, as if he had remembered something, and put down the teacup very slowly.

    He looked around the house.

    The table is clean and the floor is dry.

    In the house, there is only this teacup.

    Although the memory of yesterday was a little vague, some scenes lingered in his mind.

    He remembered that Lin Zhi once poured him a glass of water and put it to his mouth.

    But his posture at that time was really unbearable. He didn't want to admit that he was so powerless that he couldn't even drink water on his own, so he avoided her hand.

    And today, the teacup is empty.

    Did the glass of water fall out...or did she drink it herself?

    Zhang Ruowu actually felt that the teacup in front of him was a little hot.

    The door of Nyingchi's room next door was open.

    Hearing the faint chatter inside, he approached, only to find Bai Fanghu and Lin Zhi sitting cross-legged on the ground... Playing with stones?

    Two vertical lines and two horizontal lines were drawn between the two, and they played against each other with stones of two different colors.

    Bai Fanghu noticed him coming, and waved to him with a smile: "Why did you come out? You won't practice all night last night, right?"

    Zhang Ruowu was a little surprised, and looked at Lin Zhi, only to see that she was watching intently with her chin propped up. The stone in front of him seemed to bloom on the stone.

    Didn't she tell Bai Fanghu what happened last night?

    Lin Zhi's face was calm, and she lowered her head and did not dare to look at Zhang Ruowu's expression. She was actually a little guilty.

    Zhang Ruowu seemed to dislike being close to others. When he was conscious last night, she just wanted to feed him water, but he turned his head and avoided it.

    Last night, she took advantage of the danger and offended this little fairy.

    I was just curious at the time, but I felt bad afterwards.

    I heard that people are not completely unconscious when they fell asleep. If he still has an impression of what happened last night, it will be bad to investigate after the incident.

    Zhang Ruowu walked into Lin Zhi's room, and the originally spacious room suddenly became cramped.

    "This is a new game introduced by Fellow Daoist Lin. It's called Sanziqi. The game is very simple. You only need to connect the three pieces in a line to win." Bai Fanghu introduced.