Chapter 2

Chapter 2 But Not So Dangerous

    "The Evil Lord of the World" is a standard male novel, which is reflected not only in its name, but also in its length.

    There are nearly 5 million words. Rao is Lin Zhi who claims to be reading at an amazing speed. It took a lot of time to read these 5 million words.

    Among them, she also skipped many water-filled plots many times according to the chapter name marked with 123 at the back.

    In general, this book tells the story of a child who lost both his parents and suffered countless indifferences in the world. Relying on his talent, hard work, and a little luck, he became a big boss in this world and established a school. story.

    It is interspersed with countless romantic stories, such as noble and cold medical fairy, charming and affectionate witch, hot and irritable sword repair, when he saw the face of the male protagonist, he was shocked and voluntarily became a member of his harem, and Willing to give everything for him.

    But the male protagonist only has strength, revenge, and the white moonlight in his childhood.

    So these harems have become tools for sending him resources.

    As for the poor little Lin Zhi, there is not much ink in the whole novel that can be said to be terrifying. After being abolished by the meridians and legs, he has been imprisoned in the deep mountains. Only the male protagonist returned here after an accidental injury. Just a few brief mentions.

    The male protagonist looked at Lin Zhi's face and felt comforted, the wounds on his body no longer hurt, and his hands became stronger, which was comparable to a Snickers bar.

    When the male protagonist breaks through the period of spiritual transformation, writes about the nineteen sins of Dongyou and declares it to the world, destroys the Dongyou faction to take revenge, takes back the relics of his parents, and prepares to create the Shengtianjian faction. No one can replace it.

    And Linzhi has been nothing but a failed substitute for so many years.

    So the male protagonist returned to the bottom of the cliff, mercilessly killed Lin Zhi with a sword, and the body was randomly discarded in the woods and fed with spirit grass.

    Lin Zhi felt extremely uncomfortable when she saw this passage.

    His little junior sister, the original Lin Zhi, did nothing wrong, just because he had a face that looked like a dead person, he forcibly destroyed everything and used it as a substitute.

    When you don't need it, you will kill it mercilessly, as if the weeds that are not worth mentioning on the side of the road are killed, and there is no fluctuation in your heart.

    Lin Zhi originally thought that people like Yan Ming had different perspectives from normal people, and felt that everything she did was right, and it was difficult to realize what regret was. Favorability.

    But at this time, her mind changed.

    Lin Zhi: "The system, both favorability and regret can keep the system running, right?"

    System: "Yes, host No. 139, the danger level of this world is 3S, the task difficulty is S, and there has never been a host before. After successfully attacking Yan Ming, please ask the host to formulate a strategy plan in detail."

    Lin Zhi: "This person is a downright anti-social personality, and his strategy is all in his head. In his eyes, there is nothing like the grass and stones on the side of the road. The only difference is the white moonlight that he was thinking about in his heart."