Chapter 1

Chapter 1 This profession is really dangerous

    When Lin Zhi woke up, the sky was bright outside the window, and the warm spring sun slanted on her body, and everything seemed like a newborn.

    The nose is filled with a fragrant fragrance, like the aroma of medicinal herbs, which is refreshing. The originally sluggish brain gradually regained its clarity.

    She slowly rolled her eyes and met a pair of cold, sinister black pupils. There was no human emotion in those eyes, with a serpent-like scrutiny.

    Lin Zhi suffocated her breath all over her body, sensing the extremely dangerous aura of this man, her body uncontrollably shrank back, and she wanted to stay away from this man.

    This is the body's instinctive response, a conditioned reflex cultivated under long-term torture - fear, wanting to escape.

    But this escape action could not be completed, because Lin Zhi could not perceive the existence of his legs, so he could only shrunk his neck and leaned against the other side of the bed.

    The man in front of him is called Yan Ming, an extremely dangerous figure.

    Yan Ming caught her movements, and his expression became more indifferent. He didn't care that Lin Zhi woke up from the serious injury at this time, and grabbed her weak neck like a pair of iron pliers, forcing her to look up.

    Yan Ming lowered his head and leaned into Lin Zhi's ear, his voice was as low as a poisonous snake spitting out a letter: "Recognize your identity, think about it, what expression should you use to face me."

    The feeling of suffocation came, and Lin Zhi's whole face was suffocated . flushed.

    Shit, dog man.

    As soon as she comes up, what expression can she show? Don't give people reaction time?

    Lin Zhi tried to open her hand, but at this time, her meridians were broken, and she was inferior to ordinary people, so how could she compete with Yan Ming?

    Lin Zhi's eyes widened, her eyes were dyed red, like a fish that was about to drown, she struggled: "...Senior...Brother..." The

    voice was weak as if a gust of wind could blow it away, but the distance between the two at this time was extremely Recently, Yan Ming heard these weak words.

    It was as if the little girl subconsciously called out the name of the person she was close to for help when she was in danger.

    A moment of confusion flashed on Yan Ming's face, and the strength of his men loosened.

    A large amount of air poured in, causing Lin Zhi to cough. She lay on the bedside, breathing air greedily, and pea-sized tears rolled down her eyes uncontrollably.

    She seemed to be trying her best to control, but she still couldn't control the grievance and loss in her heart. Her voice was intermittent: "You...not mine...Senior brother, senior brother...don't do this...to me."

    Lin Zhi is Yan Ming's junior sister, because Their master traveled abroad for many years, so Lin Zhi was brought up by the senior brother Yan Ming.

    When she was five years old, Lin Zhi was still innocent and chasing behind Yan Ming every day.

    At that time, Yan Ming was just a taciturn young man. He was treated unfairly by his family. He was depressed and impatient with Lin Zhi. He regarded her as a task entrusted by his master.

    But as Lin Zhi got older and her appearance gradually opened up, Yan Ming found that she had the same face as his long dead Bai Yueguang.

    For a while, Yan Ming was ecstatic, thinking that it was a gift from God, sending his childhood dreams to him.