Chapter 5

Chapter 5 It's Just Cooking

    The sun slanted westward, the sky and the earth turned red, the water vapor in the valley was transpired, forming a misty white fog, and the wind in the mountains brought a dash of coolness.

    Lin Zhi closed the window, rolled her wheelchair to the house, and bent down to pick up the small pill stove on the ground.

    This was bought by Yan Ming on purpose, in order to make the layout of this house exactly the same as where his Bai Yueguang lived in the old years.

    It is not any special material, it is the most basic alchemy furnace available on the market.

    At this time, it has not been activated, only the slap is big, and Lin Zhi can easily play with it.

    After reading "Alchemist: From Beginner to Mastery", she automatically ignored many of the descriptions on how to teach alchemists how to precisely control spiritual power and control heat, and she probably knew how to refine a medicinal pill.

    The system was a little shocked. He watched the host play with the alchemy furnace, and felt a little magical in his heart: "Host, you don't really want to make alchemy, do you?"

    Lin Zhi blankly observed the alchemy furnace in his hand: "Well." The

    system: " ...then come on."

    After a long time, Lin Zhi put the alchemy furnace flat in front of the window and stared at the alchemy furnace that was always the size of a palm.

    "But now there is a problem, how to make it bigger."

    System: "..."

    Lin Zhi tried various methods, including but not limited to: blowing at it, lifting it up and smashing it on the ground, saying mysterious to it Spelling, pouring water, burning with fire...

    Except for leaving many mottled marks on the alchemy furnace, it has no practical effect.

    It was still the same as Lin Zhi picked it up, it was only the size of a palm, but because it had been tortured for an hour, it darkened and looked even smaller.

    The system reminded weakly: "It's actually very simple. You only need to have a little bit of spiritual energy and inject it into it, and it will become bigger."

    Lin Zhi sneered: "Do you think I don't know? Do you think I have it?"

    There must be none, after all, the meridians are all shattered.

    The system stopped talking, quietly huddled in the corner and pretended not to exist.

    Lin Zhi opened the door.

    At this time, it was all dark, and there was no sound in the deep valley at night. The dark, green, grass-white, and red-red fruits turned into pitch black at this time, distorting their shapes in the night, and it was almost eerily quiet.

    Lin Zhi had been doing psychological construction at the door for a long time, her hand was on the wheelchair and she seemed to be ready to set off at any time, but there was no movement.

    The system is a little puzzled, is she planning to go out at this time?

    "System, are you there?" The

    system jolted: "Yes!"

    Lin Zhi coughed twice, "Speak if you don't die." The second monk of the

    system was puzzled: "Say...what?"

    Lin Zhi took a deep breath. With trembling fingers, he rolled the wheelchair out the door: "Just say something." The