Chapter 40

Chapter 40 Jinjiang Literature City First Release

    "Sword, accompany us to kill the enemy and grow, it is the blade of killing, and it is also a partner who walks side by side. I wonder if you have ever imagined that one day your own sword can also be transformed into a beauty to accompany us?"

    "In the past, this was just a An illusion, but today, everything will become a reality!" On

    the high platform stacked with crystals, a female cultivator in red slowly opened the box in her hand, revealing the bottle of Seven Treasure Glazed Glass and the spiritual liquid inside.

    "This is form-transforming water. It can be used not only on objects, but also on spiritual beasts and spiritual plants. It can help them quickly transform into human form."

    "The starting price is 5,000 spiritual stones. Less than a hundred spirit stones."

    As we all know, sword cultivators have nothing but their swords.

    What could be more exciting than turning your sword into a real wife?

    But what is even more sad is that Jianxiu not only has no wife, but they also have no money.

    When many famous sword cultivators saw the bottle of spiritual liquid, their faces were almost obsessed, and their blood boiled just thinking that the sharp sword in their hands would turn into a cold beauty smiling at them. , but after hearing the offer, the expressions on their faces instantly froze.

    This world is too cruel to their sword cultivators. This kind of thing seems to be tailor-made for sword cultivators, but it has set a price that they cannot afford.

    How could this be so!

    The voice of sparse quotations sounded in the auction house.

    "Five thousand one."

    "Five thousand two."

    "Five thousand four."

    Everyone is a little curious about this spiritual liquid, but there is a prerequisite for using this spiritual liquid, that is, the object of use has already prescribed spiritual wisdom.

    Items or spirit beasts that can produce spiritual wisdom are very rare. Either the family has a deep background, or the luck is unique. Both are indispensable, so this item may be rare and interesting, and the scope of use of this item is also very wide. narrow.

    Except for those Jian Xiu who dreamed of making Jian his wife, very few people were willing to bid.

    At this moment, a cold female nun's voice sounded, and she offered a high price: "Six thousand."

    "Six thousand one." The female     nun

    's voice continued: "Seven thousand."

Sister Jianxiu! Unexpectedly, such a wealthy and discerning little junior sister appeared in Jianxiu's team.

    Let me ask, who else would buy such a spiritual liquid that is not beneficial to the cultivation base at all costs? Naturally, only their sword cultivators are addicted to swords!

    In the private room of the famous name, someone persuaded: "Young master, forget it, you don't have a sword of wisdom and wisdom in your hand? The purpose of our trip is to clear the sky, and the owner of the family has prepared 30,000 spiritual stones. But don't spend too much on these gadgets!"

    Several people scrambled to persuade, and the young man stopped trying to make another bid.

    His eyes were still a little dissatisfied: "What is a female cultivator doing with this spiritual liquid? Xiao Liu, you will go and see later, who captured the spiritual liquid and dared to grab something from this young master..." The