Chapter 28

Chapter 28 I didn't see anything! ...

    tick.

    tick.

    There is still water dripping in the humid environment.

    The senses gradually returned, and the sound of dripping water gradually became clear in the ears.

    The smell was mixed with the smell of corruption and a peculiar fragrance, which Linzhi had smelled before.

    Pain...

    Lin Zhi opened her eyes, it took a long time to get used to the darkness in front of her, and her hands fell on the slippery moss.

    Before she fell, she vaguely remembered that Zhang Ruowu held her under him, reducing a lot of shock.

    The tip of the nose is still lingering with the sweet smell of medicine mixed with blood.

    But...

    what about others?

    Lin Zhi took out the Everbright Lamp from the warehouse and wanted to illuminate it.

    bang.

    The Everbright Lamp fell to the ground, the light flickered and went out completely.

    The volume of the Everbright Lamp is not large, even very light.

    But Lin Zhi couldn't even complete such a simple action.

    The fingers prolapsed feebly, without the slightest effort.

    It was only through the flickering light of the ever-bright lantern that Lin Zhi could see what was in her hand.

    The stems are as thin as rain, and the buds are as white as winter snow. Under the flashing light, the petals are like fine jade, clear and transparent.

    No branches or leaves, exuding a faint halo.

    The delicate flowers like rain covered her whole hand, maybe not only her hands, but her arms and body were covered with such flowers.

    In the dark and humid environment, there is a strange smell of holiness.

    Lin Zhi even breathed lightly, for fear of disturbing this delicate flower.

    The peculiar fragrance she smelled before must have come from this.

    The Udumbara flower that only appeared in Buddhist scriptures.

    According to legend, it can live dead people, flesh and bones, and it is the best flower of the fairyland in three thousand years.

    Everything is explained.

    When she woke up, her whole body was in pain like a cracked bone, but there was always strange and pure spiritual power pouring in from every pore, nourishing her already dilapidated meridians.

    Although she was powerless at this time, she could feel that her spiritual consciousness was sharper than ever before. If there was a seemingly non-existent sound of water in the distance, if she paid attention, she could hear it clearly, and she could clearly perceive the drop of water.

    It feels both foreign and familiar.

    When the original owner, Lin Zhi, had not yet been deprived of her spiritual power, she also had such a clear-eyed feeling, but far from now, everything around her became extremely clear.

    Nyingchi always thought that the Udumbara flower was just a legend.

    Unexpectedly, it grows under the water pool guarded by the monster.