Chapter 10

Chapter 10 It's over, fooled

    The system is like being roasted on a fire, worrying about it all night.

    But the host reminded her before going to bed that she should not be disturbed to sleep at night.

    The system is still a bit baffling. Does he seem to be so ignorant that it will disturb people's dreams for nothing?

    In the second half of the night, the system found that things were not so simple.

    The system jumped out of the prompt, the favorability value fell again and again, and the regret value increased exponentially.

    He was frightened and frightened, and wanted to find someone to talk to. It is the biggest torture in life to have such a big event and no one to share it with.

    It almost choked him all night.

    It wasn't until early in the morning, when Lin Zhi woke up, that the system breathed a sigh of relief, and was finally able to share with the host his mental journey that night!

    It was clearly a short night, but to him it seemed as long as a century.

    "Stop." Before the system could speak, Ling Zhi interrupted him indifferently.

    System: QAQ

    does not need system prompts, Lin Zhi can also see Yan Ming's favorability and remorse.

    Come together in the morning, seeing the strange value, it is not difficult to guess what happened last night.

    It seems that Yan Ming has successfully returned to the bottom of the valley, and received her carefully prepared gift.

    The system was very aggrieved. He wanted to say something, but was blocked by Lin Zhi.

    If he had a human figure, then he must be wearing Wu Qing (staying up late) at the moment, with tears in his eyes.

    And the host who had a good night's sleep did not understand his system that had been tortured all night.

    Lin Zhi returned the bed and the dried herbs to the warehouse.

    "One night, the favorability value was cleared to zero, and the regret value was 60:00. Do you think Yan Ming was dying of anger?"

    After cleaning up, Lin Zhi asked with interest while moving the vines and dead branches at the entrance of the cave.

    "Aren't you afraid of the host..." The system asked weakly.

    He was very suspicious, if the system didn't show negative numbers, Yan Ming's favorability at this time must not only be zero, he might have fallen through the center of the earth.

    In the host's words, Yan Ming is a complete anti-socialist.

    He no longer likes the host at all, which means that if we meet again, it will be an enemy.

    "I'm so scared."

    System: I didn't feel your fear, dear.

    Lin Zhi's face turned cold: "But it's useless to be afraid. I'm afraid, doesn't he want to kill me?"

    "If you try to fill his favorability, he won't do anything to you." "Further his

    favorability ." , and then the next second he goes crazy again, thinking that the world is not worth it, and my favorability is instantly reset to zero, am I violently killed on the spot?" The