Chapter 35

Chapter 35 Jinjiang Literature City First Release

    The snow-haired man walks in the market, his body is noble and noble, and his figure is tall and indestructible.

    Everyone looked sideways, but saw that he was holding the food box of Juxiantang in his left hand, and the signature package of Maixiang Pavilion in his right.

    No matter how strange his appearance is, he is stained with a bit of human incense because of his actions.

    Zhang Ruowu stopped in front of the Qizhen Pavilion, where various instruments used by female nuns were displayed, which looked very delicate.

    At first, the fat shopkeeper captured the breath of his body, and did not dare to speak rashly. Seeing him stop for a long time, his eyes were carefully looking at the magic weapon in the cabinet, and finally a smile appeared.

    "This little fairy, is he going to choose a magic weapon for the Taoist companion?"

    Zhang Ruowu was slightly startled.

    A red lantern with a hollowed out fairy and beast pattern was lit in front of the Qizhen Pavilion, and his face was a little red under the light.

    He said: "It's not a Taoist companion, it's a creditor."

    Since knowing Lin Zhi, she has spent countless spiritual materials and immortal grass on him, but he has never paid it back.

    The fat shopkeeper showed a clear smile: "I understand, the debts in the past life are the fate of the present, which little ancestor is not the creditor in the previous life? Go inside, there are some rude things outside, your creditors may not like it. What."

    Zhang Ruowu: "..."

    He followed behind the shopkeeper, without explaining any further, just added: "I want the most expensive." The

    fat shopkeeper's face became more and more smiling, "Yes. You are a caring person, this is a gift. The best thing for the 'creditor' is naturally, you can invite it in, we have several treasures of the town store, which are usually not seen by ordinary people..."

    Zhang Ruowu was invited to the private room, a few A maid in colorful clothes served tea.

    One by one, the jeweled boxes were opened in front of him. When he walked out of the Rare Treasures Pavilion, the large quantities of spirit stones that had just been exchanged had already been used up.

    The fat shopkeeper and a maid in colorful clothes smiled brighter than flowers behind him.

    "Xiao Xianchang, please walk slowly."

    With the remaining two thousand spirit stones, Zhang Ruowu turned into a clothing store again, and when he came out again, the Qiankun bag was already clean.

    Li Suifeng once said in the secret realm.

    Female nuns like to be pretty, and they always like to buy things that look bright and useless, but they are so expensive that they don't even have a defensive formation.

    But Lin Zhi was always serving herbs on weekdays, and the dresses were mostly plain, and the gray cloak was worn for a long time.

    Zhang Ruowu thought solemnly, "He doesn't usually use spirit stones.

    The spiritual stones that were exchanged for doing the quests should be kept as they are, it is better to replace them with bright dress and hairpin rings.

    Zhang Ruowu checked the peach red, peacock blue, and tangled green dress in the Qiankun bag, thinking that if she liked it, she would engrave many defensive formations on it, which is beautiful and practical.