Chapter 29

Chapter 29 Zhang Ruowu, don't be afraid of illness...

    on the boat.

    The crowd gathered to look at the picture in the mirror.

    The Udumbara in the picture is as thin as rain silk, with flower buds like snow jade, shaped like a small bell, exuding a faint halo, holy and noble.

    "The Udumbara flower that only appeared in Buddhist scriptures has actually appeared in the world." The

    first person in Lingyin Temple sang a Buddha's name in a low voice.

    "The Udumbara flower is auspicious and spiritual, it is the best flower in the fairyland, and there is nothing in the world. This word is auspicious, and it occurs every three thousand years. The flower of the fairyland appears in the world, and the world of self-cultivation may have a big change..."

    Others may have heard of it . The legend of the Udumbara flower, but I have never seen it with my own eyes, and now I have heard the first introduction and hurriedly read it carefully. But the picture flashed and quickly moved to another place.

    "In the legends, the effects of Udumbara Flower...are all real?"

    No one answered this question, only thinking about how Udumbara Flower suddenly appeared in the secret realm of Wuyu Youlin.

    I have to...

    how can I get in.

    "Why does the secret realm restrict the disciples of the foundation-building stage to enter?"

    "Misty Rain Forest is already a very mature secret realm. Even if the cultivation base is higher, there will be no changes."

    Several elders exchanged in whispers, All eyes fell on Feng Zhenren who was in the corner.

    "Feng Renren, although Wuyu Youlin is within the territory of your Ming Xiaozong, you have been in charge of it for many years. But if such a big thing happens, it's not easy to solve it alone, right?"

    "Yes, Fengren Ren, your sect is Nouveau riche, after all, the background is not as deep as ours. I am afraid that something big has happened in the secret realm, and our major sects can discuss with each other and solve the problem."

    Feng Zhenren scolded inwardly, these people said it nicely, but Where is the worry about what happened in the secret realm.

    It's just that he is greedy for the Udumbara flower that suddenly appeared in the secret realm, and everyone wants to get a piece of the pie.

    in the Legends.

    It can make those with inferior roots break through Nascent Soul, and those with excellent roots can soar... Udumbara Flower, how can it not be coveted?

    Feng Zhenren had a smile on his face: "This matter will have to be decided after we discuss it with the sect master when we return to the sect. The goal of our trip is to bring back the disciples who have been in the secret realm for more than a month."

    "I see, You don't need to go back for the time being when you receive the disciples, just stay nearby. Feng Zhenren doesn't have to hold back. You can quickly send a letter to your head to inform him of the current situation and let him quickly make up his mind."

    "Yeah, the Udumbara flower appears once every three thousand years, but it can't be underestimated. You have to go in as soon as possible to confirm it."

    Everyone was talking at a high rate, and no one cared about Feng Zhenren's opinion.

    Feng Zhenren wiped off his sweat and complained incessantly.