Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Do You Care About My Life or Death

    "If you don't work, you will have no food. As long as you promise me one thing, not only this pill is yours, but there will be many more pills in the future." Lin Zhi smiled and whispered like a wolf grandmother.

    But the little beast's eyes were full of suspicion. It had already been fooled once, and he would never fall in the same place twice.

    The little beast's gaze gradually became firmer, no matter what this human being brought out to tempt him, he would not be fooled!

    No, no... No...

    The little beast watched as Lin Zhi flipped his hand, and the blood-forming and muscle-building pill that should have appeared in the palm of his hand was gone, and turned into a whole bottle!

    In the transparent medicine bottle, hematopoietic and muscle-building pills were piled on the ground, and there were ten pills in a rough count!

    She opened the cork, and the extremely domineering Danxiang instantly filled its nostrils, the little beast's eyes were straight, and the little claws that had been black couldn't help but caught Lin Zhi's hand, and tears almost fell from the corners of his mouth.

    Woohoo, why is the human being in front of her so abominable, but the medicine pill in her hand is damn sweet.

    The world of flowers is charming, and there are too many temptations in this world.

    It swallowed its saliva and made up its mind that no matter what the human being in front of him said, it would pretend to agree, and run away after deceiving the medicine pill!

    Lin Zhi was also observing it. She met it much earlier than Yan Ming. It looked very petite at this time, as if it was still a juvenile.

    She remembered that the little beast had many magical powers in the book, the most basic of which was the ability to change the size of the body.

    When entering the combat state, the size can be increased several times, which is convenient for fighting with some larger beasts.

    Lin Zhi pointed out the window, and under the shade of trees, she could vaguely see the cliff behind her, "Take me up, you can do it, right."

    Hmph, a trivial matter.

    The little beast was originally worried that she would make a request that would make the beast embarrassed, but Lin Zhi only asked him to take her up, which was not very difficult.

    But it's not some random beast, and it can't promise anything she says.

    The little beast turned its head arrogantly, indicating that it would not agree to her request so easily.

    Lin Zhi smiled and poured out a blood-forming and muscle-building pill, handed it to the little beast and said, "This is the deposit." The

    little beast's eyes lit up, but he didn't care about restraint, as if he was afraid of Lin Zhi's repentance, he quickly took her palm away. The medicine pill in it, hide to the side.

    As soon as the sweet medicinal herb was entered, it turned into a warm current and traveled all over the body, as if being stroked by a pair of warm hands from beginning to end. Because it was too comfortable, the fluff all over his body exploded uncontrollably.

    The wound that had been in pain for many days and made him unable to rest well at night was very cool and healed at a speed visible to the naked eye. It didn't even feel any pain during the process!