Chapter 34

Chapter 34 Jinjiang Literature City debut

    Inside the house.

    Lying on the ground and humming inhumanely, there was a similarly pitch-black mass squatting beside him.

    Together with Buren, they shivered and looked at Lin Zhi.

    Lin Zhi's eyes narrowed slightly: "I don't care for idlers."

    Xiao Hei jumped angrily to the flowerpot on the windowsill. The big flower inside was stretching its branches and leaves to absorb the moonlight. When he sensed the approach of the unfamiliar atmosphere, the big flower instantly hardened.

    "Its blood can be used for alchemy, how about you?"

    Lin Zhi tapped on the table board slowly, "It's not far from here to Ming Xiaozong, you should know the way? You can still find your master now." Xiao Hei was

    on the table Turned around twice.

    Jump out the window.

    There are two herb racks in the yard, which emit a light medicinal fragrance under the moonlight.

    Xiao Hei's body suddenly grew larger, and he performed a fire on the spot.

    Lin Zhi's face was even worse.

    "Who told you that these herbs can be roasted directly at high temperature?"

    Even in the dark, it is not difficult to see that these herbs have been roasted to a dry color, even a little black.

    Xiao Hei sobbed and did not dare to speak.

    "I didn't intend to keep you," Lin Zhi watched as it dwindled in front of her eyes, and carried him by the back of the neck into the room, "Now you stay here to work and pay off your debts, and when will you pay off the loss of these herbs, You can go." The

    little black group huddled beside the big flower in a group, with dull eyes.

    Although it didn't intend to leave at first, why did it feel that the development of the situation was completely different from what he imagined.

    ...

    Zhang Ruowu woke up from the dream, his shirt was wet with cold sweat.

    He dreamed about his childhood again, but it was different from before. In the dream, it was no longer the same blood and cold, and there was Lin Zhi.

    The original unbearable memory has also added a bit of bright color.

    Zhang Ruo has no expression for a moment.

    The main peak of Mingxiao Sect.

    The head Zhang Ziming has been behind closed doors for many days to thank guests, and only Zhang Ruowu comes in and out of his residence every day.

    His attitude also changed from being dismissive at first to begging bitterly.

    Although Zhang Ruowu went to see him every day, no matter what Zhang Ziming said, his expression was always indifferent.

    Only half a month has passed, Zhang Ziming's body has already shown weakness that is visible to the naked eye, and the realm of Nascent Soul's early stage is also in jeopardy.

    Zhang Ziming knew very well that he had hurt his foundation once because of his failure to impact the Nascent Soul. If he really fell this time, he would never be able to recover again in this life.