Chapter 13

Chapter 13 You can feel his body through the fabric...

    The room is fairly spacious, with a single bed on the front, an incense table on the side, and a futon on the ground.

    Basically meet the daily needs of monks.

    Lin Zhi sat cross-legged on the futon, was a little concerned about Zhang Ruowu's affairs, and began to re-read the plot.

    "The Evil Lord of the World" is really too long, and Lin Zhi skipped a lot of content. Perhaps Zhang Ruowu was mentioned in the skipped content.

    Lin Zhi used the system's search function to search for the word "Zhang Ruowu", but it was revealed that there were only two mentions of Zhang Ruowu.

    The first place is that Yan Ming and his fellow disciples teamed up to explore the misty rain forest.

    One of them has been at odds with Yan Ming for a long time, often making sarcastic words and using some clumsy means to frame him.

    Of course, in the end, he will be slapped in the face by the male protagonist, and then he will suffer the consequences.

    Once again, the design failed and he suffered, he said to Yan Ming: "Everyone praises you as a genius, so you take yourself seriously. What are you? You can't even compare to the little monster Zhang Ruowu of Ming Xiaozong. , you're only in the foundation-building stage, and people have already formed pills! Haha!"

    The second place was a big scene.

    The gate of Emperor Xiaozong of Ming Dynasty was torched, and the strange fire burned for three days and three nights.

    The disciples and elders in the sect, including the sect master, died, and those who disappeared disappeared.

    The Dongyou Sword Sect always sighed to Yan Ming's lukewarm elder: "It's a pity... Zhang Ruowu is a good seedling."

    For the first time, Lin Zhi thought that he would meet Yan Ming and become an opponent in the future. , but the two never met.

    In the second appearance, Ming Xiaozong suffered heavy losses and Zhang Ruowu died.

    Without beginning or end, the name Zhang Ruowu appeared twice.

    But there was no further words.

    As if it was just a passer-by who inadvertently mentioned it in a chat.

    Lin Zhi rubbed his brows.

    In the two appearances, they were only mentioned by unimportant people, and it was not written that Zhang Ruo was no one, and disappeared silently in the story of "The Evil Lord of the World".

    Zhang Ruowu's several shots were all amazing. In Lin Zhi's opinion, Yan Ming couldn't compare to him at all.

    Those senior brothers of the Dongyou Sword Sect, in the interval of cultivation, always know a lot about the famous geniuses in the world, and know their famous stunts like the back of the hand.

    At this time, Yan Ming was already well-known among his peers in the cultivation world, and he was often mentioned.

    But Zhang Ruowu looks younger and has a higher cultivation level, but the original owner has never heard Zhang Ruowu's name in his memory.

    He seems to be hidden in the entire cultivation world.

    Somewhat strange.

    System: "Because it was detected that the target's favorability was cleared to zero, and the regret value exceeded 50, the risk of the target was too high under the comprehensive assessment, and the [Host Personal Protection Plan] was officially launched."