Chapter 33

Chapter 33 Jinjiang Literature City debut

    At night, Lin Zhi slept very restlessly.

    She had a dream.

    In the dream, it was an extremely cold place, and the surroundings were all white, made of materials that Lin Zhi could not understand.

    Every square brick exudes a biting chill.

    In front of the pool that seemed to be made of white jade, lay a boy of about five years old. He looked thinner than his peers, and his skin was white with malnutrition.

    The pool was filled with bright red liquid, and the dazzling blood and extreme white set off each other, which looked a bit shocking.

    The fragrance of flowers and trees and the smell of blood floated in the air, which mixed into a strange smell, but it was not very disgusting.

    He lay in the pool with his eyes closed, his exposed skin pale from frostbite.

    Lin Zhi's heart jumped when she saw it, she reached out her hand and wanted to fish the boy out of the pool, but she was in vain.

    Her hand passed through his body without leaving any trace, and Lin Zhi froze in place.

    There was the sound of the stone door being opened from behind, and the boy who was lying in the pool could barely hear his breathing, his eyelashes quivered slightly, and he slowly opened his eyes.

    It is a clear blue, with a bit of mist, like a lake that has not yet thawed in early spring.

    When he opened his eyes, his entire face came alive in an instant.

    Although the facial features are immature, they are clearly a reduced version of Zhang Ruowu.

    The person who opened the door was wearing the characteristic uniform of Ming Xiaozong, and his stature was tall. His face seemed to be covered in a layer of fog, and it was blurry, so Lin Zhi couldn't see it clearly.

    His voice was indifferent: "Get up." The

    boy stood up, his eyelashes were soaked with water, and soon they were covered with frost.

    Using a simple cleaning technique, I put on a thin snow-white undershirt.

    Lin Zhi frowned, she felt cold to the bone in such an environment, let alone a child?

    The person who came in was wearing layers of cassocks himself, but refused to bring him a piece of clothing?

    He was wearing a clean white underclothes, and he had clearly just used the cleansing technique, but the clothes were reddish, as if the blood was smudged.

    The ends of her hair were still wet, and they froze behind her, with a sharp, cold light.

    "Go back and practice well, don't be too hasty, come to me immediately if your body is abnormal." The man stayed in the secret room and opened the door to let him out.

    Lin Zhi followed him out the door.

    The temperature difference between indoor and outdoor is huge, but the boy didn't notice it, and walked with his sleeves down.

    After walking silently for a long time, he suddenly stopped, turned his head slowly, and opened Shuanglan's eyes: "What have you been following me for?"

    Lin Zhi was stunned, can he see?

    She tentatively stretched out her hand, but this time, she didn't grab any more, and took hold of the boy's thin arm.