Chapter 3

Abhay’s POV

Abhay Raichand with this identity I came Dehradun with my forester parents or I can say my creators my saviors. I am a 219 year old vampire. Chand and Haseena saved Abhayendra Singh from death and gave a new identity Abhay and welcomed me as their son nearly 200 years ago. After that we stayed together through thick and thin. 

After 200 years I unwillingly came back to Dehradun which is near my birth place Pandher. This place snatched my love Maithili from me. After so many years also I carried her memory along with her portrait. When we came here I went to her grave stone and thought why!! Why my fate brought me in this place again, what it wanted from me this time. But I never knew that this time my fate wanted to give me something very precious, wanted to teach me an important lesson and change my view about love and misunderstanding of my feelings.

Few days later at a fateful night an angel crossed path with this monster. I was irritated angry at my fate as that angel had the same face as Maithili except her curly hair cherry red natural lips and chocolate brown eyes Maithili had straight hair, pink lips and black eyes, my dead ex-girlfriend. I hated her for having that face. I never wanted to meet her again but stars had some other plans constantly our path intermingled till I know this curly haired beauty nor for her face but for her simplicity, pure and golden heart, intelligence, bravery, helpfulness, selflessness, friendly nature in one word for being herself. In very few days for me from Maithili’s face she became herself she became Piya to me. I always wanted to push her away but never knew when I fall in love with her, what an irony a lion fell in love with a lamb, a predator fall for its prey. Her blood calls me, sings for me as it is like my brand of wine. I was afraid that I would hurt her but she had more trust in my love than my nature. I had done everything to leave her, to stay away from her but I had to bow in front of her determination her bravery her pure love for me. It was my worst nightmare when she came to know about my dark truth my cursed nature, she was afraid as natural human being. Seeing her hurt, fear and hatred for me in her worm chocolate eyes killed me thousand times. I cursed my fate for being a monster. I cursed her for being extremely curious about my secrets when she didn’t had courage to handle. Little did I knew about her courage I was shocked when she came back to me later and told it didn’t matter to her that who I am she didn’t care about my being a vampire a natural killer she still loves me. I was happy I was angry I felt lots of emotions at that time. I again tried to push her but in vain my dead heart gave in her demands and I confessed my love to her. She is my angel, my beloved, my sunshine, my happiness, heartbeat of my frozen heart, reason of my existence. My universe resolves around her. I can’t thank enough to my stars for bring this angel to my cursed dark life and make my existence beautiful. I never felt so alive in my human life also. 

Something I realized after having her. I never felt little bit of these much intense feelings for Maithili, whose death I marooned for 200 years. I understood that which I feel for Piya is Pure, mature, never-ending, eternal love and which I felt for Maithili was an immature infatuation, a forbidden attraction, physical curiosity, joy of having something which nobody can have, pride of a teenager that princess choose me over others. Which was that much that I could risk my life in process to save her but had the power to survive her death but I know I can’t exist a world where Pia doesn’t exist, if anything happens to her I will find a way to end my life too. Might be my dear big brother will be happy to do the honor. But I feel guilty for Mithili that she loved me that much when I couldn’t.

My darling Pia got her family back after so many years and shifted to her family home from her hostel room where we spend some cozy time and make outs, another gave in to her demands. I shall not tell her but I also carve for her and love our cozy make out times. Her family specially Panchi and Misha wanted to spend quality time with her to make up all lost years maybe,  that’s why I am sitting here in my room and waiting for them to go to bed so that I can sneak into my beloved’s  room and spend night with her. We generally spend some chatting and romantic time before I force her to sleep, if she can have her ways she would love to awake whole night with me but my sweetheart need sleep and rest so I can’t allow that. Then I love to spend my night to watch her sleep, reading her dreams when she can’t block her thoughts from me and listening my name as she murmurs in her sleep.  Before morning generally I leave her room to avoid poking eyes of neighbors. Occasionally I had to leave her room after she sleep for hunting. Now a days I avoid going far for hunting as she sulks when she doesn’t see  me in daytime and I also miss her a lot and become spoiled sport as my minds and hearts stays with her.