Chapter 12

Avhay's POV

After everyone left Piya hugged me tightly and hid her face on my chest. I can feel her silent tears and her fear for me. She is amazing after all that she is worried for me not her. I pick her up and settled in my lap as I sat down in bed and stoked her curls. Eventually she stopped crying and rest her head. I sang for her to sooth her nerves after sometimes I realized she fell asleep in my lap. I lied her down in my bed and watched my sleeping beauty.

After 2 hours she woke up.

Abhay: Hi love, slept well? Had a good dream?

Piya: You very well know about my dreams. You know that I always sleep well in your arms.

Suddenly Vrinda Di barged in my room along with Nathasha and Mom. Their faces are panicked. Vrinda Di is famous for keeping her cool if she is panicked then there is something very bad going to happen. I immediately got up and come to her. Piya also got up and came near.

Abhay: What's wrong Di?

Vrinda: Sid had some very bad plan Abhay

Abhay: What Di?

Vrinda: Now he wants to expose you in front of her along with her family.

Abhay: She already know so that's not a problem. Her family, we can compel them.

Vrinda: along with you he wants to revel his own identity too in mass scale.

Abhay: What! Why so?? O God then hunters will be called and to save us we had to leave this place for forever. Superiors will get involved. No he can't do that I know that selfish scrum he will not risk his neck for my disadvantage. He must have some other plan.

Vrinda: he has another horrible plan bhai.

Abhay: tell di.

Vrinda: Now he don't want to kill Piya but he want to turn her as a dark creature like him. You know that in any night of this most powerful loonier phase he become successful to bite her then we will not be able to save her.

Abhay: God that bustard... We will watch her day and night. I will not leave her alone for once.

Natasha: Do you think bro that will work? He is a very cunning person he will find a way. He will use Piya's own weakness against her. He can use her family members to blackmail her.

Piya: My family!! Oh God!! Misha, Panchi, Dad Mom!!!

Natasha: Don't panic Piya. For his evil plan he has to bite you first in this loonier phase otherwise that will not work. So he will not dare to bite them. Only can hold them hostage to call you to him.

Vrinda: We will give them some protective shield. Don't wary. Natasha do you have any backup plan in your mind?

Abhay: No Natasha. That can't be happen. Am not going to allow that.

Vrinda: Natasha like Abhay we all can't read minds so will you please voice your idea for our benefit.

Abhay(furiously): No need to, coz that will not happen.

Vrinda: Let us hear at least. Hurry up sis.

Natasha: Piya's blood has to be completely human for Sid's plan. If Piya's blood is already contaminated then he can't do anything.

Vrinda: Excellent plan. And if it is happening in this powerful loonier period precisely today the full moon night then Piya will be totally under control, influence, in utter safety and completely bonded.

Abhay: Di you also. Are you guys' crazy? That cannot be possible.

Vrinda: We are only telling to contaminate her blood not to turn her completely. This manipulation can be completely removed later you know that and me and Nat will be there to control most of the side effects with our magical power.

Natasha: See there is no harm we all will be with her. She will be normal later. So don't freak out.

Abhay: I am not in on your plan, or not I am interested to let you execute it. So back off sisters. I am going to stick with my old plan and keep her with me always. That's final.

Piya shouts: Will anybody explain me?? What is going on??? What is this contaminating my blood?? And with what?

Abhay: No need to listen that. Come with me.

Vrinda: At least allow her to listen and sometime give her little bit freedom to take decisions of her life. It's her life she has the right to know.

Piya: Abhay please I want to know.

Vrinda: this loonier period which is 4th last of ongoing year is the most powerful loonier period of supernatural world and it gives power to us super naturals.

Haseena: This period is also creation period of Both Abhay and Sid. They were turned in fool moon night of this period. So they both are most powerful in this period.

Vrinda: Humans can be turned to vampires in two ways. First when they are dying that time instantly and second is a slow process by injecting Vampire venom in any human beings blood stream in 4 consecutive loonier periods. Creature created in this process are completely under control of their creator. But for that human's blood has to be in pure form means totally human. If any vampire bite any human in this period and inject his or her venom in that human's system then that human will be connected to that vampire with blood and mind link and will be under his or her influence and safety shield. No other vampire could bite that human till four loonier period. And most important is that if that vampire is willing then he or she along with a witch give back normal life to that human after 4 loonier periods.

We wanted Abhay to bite you and inject needed amount of his venom in your system. Me and Natasha will also inject some of our blood in your system that will reduce your burning sensation to nil, delay symptoms but enhance venoms effect on other vampires which will repulse them and give you access to share our protective shield also along with his.

But my dear brother is against it.

Piya: But it is a well thought excellent plan. It will solve every problem.

Abhay: No Piya. Am not going to do it.

Piya: Abhay understand please. This is a good solution.

Abhay: No Piya. We will work some other plan. You are going home.

Piya ignored me and turned to Vrinda di.

Piya : I am in for it. If he is not ready then I think Haseena aunty or Chand uncle will do it. Right aunty?

I got mad. My opinion doesn't have any importance. Against my will they will go for it. I never want this monstrous venom in my beloved's system. I can't take it.

Abhay: Mom you can't do it.

Piya (urging voice): aunty please.

Haseena: Piya Beta am sorry but I think I can't make it. I will not be able to control myself your blood is too much for me. Sorry beta.

I felt relieved and Piya lowered her face with sadness. Why is she hell bend to do this? Can't she trust me that I will protect her no matter what! But suddenly mom spoke again.

Haseena: But through mental link I asked Chand and he said if Abhay is not ready then he can do that.

All 3 girls look at mom with hope and what happiness for that brutal act.

I left my room and ran to forest. I need to cool my head.