Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Sid's POV

I came to meet Maithili today. She made a face like am the most unwanted person. She gave a dirty look to me and went in silent mode.

I thought to make a conversation with her about my brother to know him and inform her about her lover's new love interest Piya Dobriyal.

Sid: meri chote bhai ke bare me soch rahi ho?

Maithili:Han. Hum usi ki bare mein tou sochte hay. Socha tha 200 saal kafi lamba baqt hota hai ye samajh ne ki liye

Sid: Janti ho wo keya kor raha hay? Wo tumhare bare me nehi sochta hai.

Maithili (furiously): Abhayendra ki bare mein ek bhi shabd mat bolna Sidhharth. Tum jhute ho. Or hume tum pe zara sa vi varosha nehi hain. Wo hamhare maut ki gam me tanha tarap raha hoga or iha hum tumhare kaid me. Tumne hamhare bare me use chupaya hain or is liye aj tak wo nehi aya hume lene.

I felt frustrated. My brother's life does not contain any ounce of grief and sadness. It's full with happiness, love and he is enjoying his love life with Piya, spending his quality time in romance, make outs and showering his love on her and feeling blessed for getting so much love. And here Maithili is chanting his name, living in his memories, feeling sad for him, missing him. What the hell is this going all? Am really angry this time but understood that if I bad mouthed about him then she will not listen me. So I changed the topic.

Sid: Main ye kahna chahata tha ke wo apna zada se zada waqt dusro ke fikr me guzarta haun, apna clan apna paribar dost

Maithili: ha yisha hi hay hamhara Abhayendta hamesha apne se pehle dusro ke sochta hai. hamesha se uske liye apna farz zada zaruri hara hai.

Ya ya that's why he left all his responsibilities duties power position only to be able to spend time with his darling Piya. What a misconception you have about him my dear Maithili, but irony is that I can't tell you that.

Maithili: Agar ho geya tumhara to hume akela chor do.

This can't be happened he is getting everything and I am here the looser one. Both the woman love you this extinct and am here pinning for Maithili. You never let me get my love my Maithili I will snatch your love Piya from you bro. just wait and watch.

2 months have been spend after that night and my brother took very good care that I couldn't do anything with his precious Piya. Maximum time he himself stays with her, they are inseparable. Even he survived maximum time in stored blood which others bring from hunting trips. When he had to go he ensured two or more of his clan member stayed with her ok little bro now I change my plan. Earlier I thought to search a loophole in your security system to reach her. Now I will use her weakness her sister and force her to come to me.

So I planned and tomorrow is Showtime.

Next day one of senior executive kept Panchi late in office and my man punctured her car so that she had to call her sisters to pick her up. To my utter surprise Misha with Piya came to fetch her, I thought it's my golden chance to finish all 3 sisters and I came out in front of them. But again all my plan failed.

Piya' POV

Today there is an important council meeting so Abhay had to go to attain that as a member. I missed him but spend my day with Misha, Maya, Sonali and Zaba in girl's hostel. Sonali and Zeba are Abhay's clan members, Zeba is really sweet but it's hard for her to pretend as human. When we started for home Misha got call from Birdie that she need a lift. We were in my car so I turned car towards her office. I can't leave my sister at helpless condition for my promise to Abhay. But like a good girl I informed Sonali and Zeba about change of plan. When we went there we found Panchi stood there alone in parking. We got down suddenly from nowhere Sid came. I caught his very fast movement. Panchi and Misha were shocked to see him. He was coming towards us but his walking style was predator like fluid movement, body stiff, light fell on his skin and it sparkle lastly I watch his eye turned deep reddish violet from hazel. I know all these signs very well. I realized Sid is a vampire, I was hopping at any time he would bare his fangs and jump on us. I kept my panic and expression normal for my sisters.