Chapter 7

Maithili’s POV

Sid came to meet me and tell that we are moving to Dehradun, a city near my previous kingdom. First time he is taking me with him when he is moving might be I shall be free from this cage. Hope rose in heart. He also told me some things about outer vampire world and about my Abhayendra. First time he gave me any information about him without abusing him.

He told me that there are two clans of Vampires one clan is consists of vampires who fade on humans. They generally stays separately or in small coven and don’t care about anything except exposer which is a no forgivable crime in vampire world. I and Sidharth belong to this clan. Other is protector vampire clan who generally survive in donated blood or animal blood and protected humans from other clan of vampires handles warewolves and maintain councils and easily mingle with humans stays between them. Abhayendra belong to that clan and is known as Abhay Raichand now a days. Always a gentle man a brave warrior, man of values and ethics what else I can expect from him.  But according to Sidharth he will be against us as their purpose of life is to save humans from us. I hate him more for that. But am happy that I am going to my palace where I had so many memories of him of us. 

Sidharth’s POV

I kept Maithili hidden in darkest corner of Pandher palace where nobody can guess. Obviously I sealed the exits of that room with silver and black magic so that she can’t flee. 

I came here as Sid Mahera, MD and owner of a PR company SM enterprise. From tomorrow I will start my office branch here and will be a famous Casanova of this city. Ya I’m not a monk so I enjoy women who generally can’t resists my charm. I like married experience women much. In beginning I killed lots of them in process of bedding them but now I know what to do or what not. My dear little brother am in your city soon we will be face to face. 

Panchi’s POV

After my called off wedding with Danish and his betrayal I was shattered broken but tried to keep myself strong for my family. Then I got my baby sis Piya back with Misha’s drama I was busy with those family matters. Piya is a great support system of mine she gave me the idea of working on NGO to keep me busy but now I am trying to get a proper job but don’t want to join Dad’s company that’s PMPD group of companies . Today I got an interview call from a PR company of Mumbai who wanted to open a branch in our city, I am hell nervous. I need to talk to Piya so I knocked the door of her room after few knock my sleepy sis open the door.

Piya’s POV

Early morning Birdie wake me up with hot coffee. After sitting on my bed we started to converse about her interview I gave her courage that everything will be great. Suddenly her eyes fell on a page marked book titled "Human psychology” on my bed which was a belonging of my dead mother. She asked me about that book. I understood Abhay must has been reading the book during night and he had to leave suddenly that’s why the book is not in its place. I gave her some excuse and got ready for college. Thank god Misha was on time today may be because of all this hussel bussel regarding Panchi’s interview. 

College was normal. We stole some moments in library and in boys’ locker room. After lunch break Panhi called me and happily told that she got the job as PA of MD. Mom called to inform that she arranged a party in Panchi’s honor. All our friends and college mates were invited along with Panchi’s friends and classmates. Misha was supper happy. Party was cool except Kabir’s attempt to flirt with me which Abhay has not accepted coolly. Kabir will never know how he felled suddenly and twisted his ankle along with sprain in left hand. 

Abhay’s POV

Yesterday night when I was reading a book from Piya’s collection which might be her mother’s belonging I got a SOS call from fellow members of my clan and I had to rush back for an urgent meeting. When I went there they were astonished with my bottle green designer long-sleeved v necked tee and faded blue denim jeans instead of vampire’s signature black, thanks to my girlfriend’s another mission to improve my wardrobe. She hates black so now a days my closet is full with colourful dresses. Infect in her inspiration mom also started to wear colors. In that meeting one of our spy member informed that they got few new vampire’s aura in our area and some of them also from destructive clan who prey human but a few mask them well. As a clan leader of these area it’s my job to track them, meet them, worn them, and keep tabs on their activity and if necessary throw them out from our territory or kill them. It is a full time job and having some non-vegetarian vamp in town I am not willing to leave Piya. I still horrified at the memory of month back when she and Misha were attacked by 2 vamp. I even can’t think what would happen if I were late. She is a magnet for danger.