Chapter 48

Sidharth's POV

15 powerful council member came to our home including 3 ancient wise one who generally don't go anywhere, 4 skilled trackers, leader of Indian Vampire clan himself, his second and third in command and 3 powerful skilled warriors. As they entered they asked if we get any news of Abhay. The leader Rehan saw Di and greeted politely

Rehan : My greetings Lady Vrinda.

Vrinda : Please accept my greetings also Lord Rehan.

Rehan : Did you got any idea where he could be??

Vrinda : no I couldn't thought I tried with all my and Natasha's combined power.

Rehan : I cant understand why magic of Luna of Indian Witch and Wizards can't detect his presence? Our skilled trackers are unable to track him and his blood linked persons are not able to connect with him.

One ancient: Leave trying my lord nobody will be able to get any trace of him till he don't want. I suspected but just now got confirmation from international court now only that he is the one that's why most important members are coming from Royal court. Witch and Wizard Royal authority announced about fall of Supreme power also.

Rehan : The Supreme Power!!. Means the most powerful creature.

Second ancient one: Chand did he spend all his powers and time in meditating and practicing special types of power?? Generally a creature has to master his demonic side, overcome his blood lust, full power to control his strengths and properly canalized it, impossible self control, Ultimate fighting and protective urge, control of rage and emotions, power to do the judgment, power to kill when necessary and forgive when needed etc. Beside being a good intelligent creative individual, motivational leader and an expert warrior.

Chand and Sidharth : no he didn't practiced those or meditated at all.

Rehan : then how it possible?? Individuals practiced those centuries to gain half of such powers.

Last ancient one: Does he has a mate??

Vrinda : yes he loves a girl but they are not mate till now as they are not physically one till now.

Last ancient one (smiled): I am Niranjan Lady Vrinda. Is that girl by any chance a human??

Vrinda : Lard Niranjan. Its my good luck to see you. Yes Piya is a human.

Niranjan : that explains everything. They are mate now lady. They surrendered themselves to each other for 3 times they became one by mind soul and body. That's how he got all this power. (To all) now you understand that he mustered all above mentioned powers and how by his love for his human mate. They will be an excellent couple and will make history together. One day she will be crowned as our rightful Queen but much after becoming Wife of our well deserving most powerful thrown chosen King and Supreme Power. There was a prophecy you remembered Lord Rehan, Lady Vrinda, Chand that when a powerful Vampire and a innocent human fall in love become mate without knowing about that then after their three mating the vampire will gain all the power a creature can even muster, he will be master of every good power and destroyer of every evil power, the Supreme Power as well as Vampire King. King of the kings and queens. Their love will make history and bring a good change in supernatural and Natural world.

So my little brother is now King of Vampire world and Supreme Power of supernatural world. He is still unaware of that. Suddenly I got a call from a land number. It was Abhay. He said that as there was a major tower fault so no mobile is working there. He asked my help to replace a bed and mend a broken window within this night. From where could I get such man who can do that and no furniture shop is still open this hour. Before I came to know about size of the bed and its design phone went off. Natasha said she can repair those with magic and we both went to meet him.

He was standing outside the farmhouse talking with Alina and Wounded Jeh he was actually apologizing for his unwanted blow which cause Jeh this pain he said he never thought that can hurt him he miscalculated the force oh yes he doesn't know. He was looking different. Energy and power was flowing around him. There was a special aura emerging from him his scent was also changed slight there. As a heavenly scent coming from him in addition with his old scent. We both looked at him and at once he turned to us. Natasha masked our scent so nobody should know about our approach but realized that no magic will work against him.

Abhay : Hi Bhai. Hi Nat. Good job bhai you brought Nat. She can easily fix the damage.

Natasha : oh sure.

Abhay : Natasha do me another favor please. Hill Jeh's wounds I just wanted to push him from me by a casual blow of hand and he got seriously wounded I don't know how that happened. Please heal him.

Jeh and Alina were looking at him surprised he was requesting Natasha to heal Jeh. That's my brother.

Abhay : its my mistake though unwanted that he is in pain. Why you guys are surprised that I want him to be healthy. Jeh that moment I was furious but I understand your concern might be I also reacted the way you did if I was in your position.

Natasha : why don't you yourself try Abhay to heal him!! Do it till I took care of the damage you both done in the room. Oh you don't need to use your blood do it in normal way. (Abhay looked astonished. Generally we couldn't heal werewolves broken bone and internal injuries. I thought Alina also tried and failed so he was astonished how he could do it. ) you can do it give it a try other wise I am here to do that.

Abhay : why am feeling that you guys are trying your level best to hide something from me.

Natasha : no need to try to know that. I am going to tell you that but after I bring Piya here also because I want her to know it also. I am coming after doing the damage control and fetching Piya. Oh heal also your small scathes in your neck and upper chest I think you don't want to flaunt signs of your love making with your mate in front of whole world. Bhai do you want to see the condition of the bed??

Sidharth : oh yes. Lets go.