Chapter 27

Jeh's POV

I was angry and frustrated with my fate. Why did this happen to me? Why?? What I have done I am enduring this pain, this confusion, this guilt.

Flashback

Next morning of that night when I went college sports captain kabir told me that 2 of his friends 2 Dobrials are going Rejoine College today. With the cue a tomboy girl came in with screaming loud voice shouting

Misha: Thakur.... did you arranged everything??

Kabir: yes Mate. Whereas Piya??

Misha : oye Romeo hold on. She is caming after parking the car. Remember if you want to impress my sisters then you have to imprss Misha first. By the way who's this new dude??

Kabir: oh this is Jeh Khurana.

Before he could say anything Misha said: oh youngest Khurana. Hello.

But I was in my own through. So Piya is youngest sister of Misha Dobriyal she is a Dobriyal. God things started to became sloppy and complex. Before much more conversation she came there wearing a stylist white and blue knee legth frock and stiletto gave a sweet smile to everyone.

Piya: Hi Kabir. Hey Jeh right? You here? A student of this college?

Jeh: oh yeah. So you are a Dobriyal.

Kabir : you guys know each other

Piya: yeah Kabir. We met before. (To me) I am the youngest Dobriyal.

Misha: yeah the youngest the sweetest Apple of our parents eyes.

Piya (with annoyed voice) yaar Misha stop it. My full name is Piyashree but everyone calls me Piya.

My god she is Piyashree. One of our suspects. Yes she is wearing a stylist dress but with minimum makeup who will tell that she is a supper model with her innocent sweet down to earth behaviour. College bimbos have more pride more attitude and wore much makeup than her.

End of fashback

That very day from college gossip I came to know she was girlfriend of Abhay Raichand. She was the one for whom he killed my brother and I suppose to kill her. My heart fell for her from the first sight of her how I could kill this girl. I tried to misbehave her tried to forget her but couldn't. Everyday she goes to his ice grave. My clam members wanted to kill her at least injured her but I somehow convinced them not to do that till he came out if they want their revenge from him.

Abhay's POV

She cleared old leaves from this ice slab and saw me. Instead feeling afraid seeing this unusual she felt sorrow and pain for me. This is my Piya always do the unexpected. Everyday she comes here. Spend time with me talk with me and try to find ways to free me without knowing who I am. Helpful as usual, a typical Piya. Seeing her everyday is good for me but I am worried for her. I wanted her to move on in her life but she didn't show any sign. She enthusiastically tried a lots of methods to free me heater, hot water, rag etc but the ice didn't melt. But she didn't gave up if only she knew her touch in my heart was enough to free me. One night wolves howled very near but before they attacked her my clan members drived them away. Once I heard that one of them told they wouldn't attack her till am caged here because they wanted me out so they could take their revenge. For her safety I could stay here caged till eternity. One evening when she was here suddenly storm came, wind started to blow in high speed animals were howling trees were threatening to uproot. She became afraid I tried to calm her down and give her courage. She did the unexpected again. She came over me and lied down keeping her one hand over my heart and other in my face. With her warmth and love the ice started to melt down. The ice broke she closed her eyes in fear I pulled her in my arms safely in pull of water. She encirced her arms around me it felt heavenly. As the ice broke werewolves started howling and a fight began between them and my protector clan members. Meanwhile someone started to pull her by her dress. I left her and one masculine arm came in her rescue. As he was busy to bring her in consciousness I leapt from water and hid behind a tree. I recognized him as the man from first night who liked her, a pang of jealousy, immense pain sorrow crossed my heart one after one but I decided to give her a normal life without my black shadow but I will protect her as her guardian angle what she think me. After he left the place with my darling in his arms my mother, sisters and clan member's wolcomed me open armed. Later I found out that storm was Natasha's handiwork for my rescue.

After I came our new home in Missouri I found that they preserved Sidharth's body as that couldn't be flamed. If those werewolves got his body they would've relieved him and used against us. Vrinda Di asked me to bring him in life for good by my blood within 3 days. As he will be bring to life by usuing my blood he have to be loyal to me and as we are biologically related we will be bonded stongly after that. I already killed evil part of him by staking him only good part of him will remain. I remembered his last words his genuine wish for second chance. Vrinda Di also assured me that they will perform a ritual so he will be repulsive to human blood. So I agreed to do that tomorrow.

Next day complex rituals were performed to bring Sidharth back my blood was injected inside his syatem anolg with a Panther's blood and Natasha's blood. After he came back he hugged me tightly with icey tears in his eyes.

Sidharth: I am sorry. Thank you for trusting me, for saving me I will never ever let you down brother. It's been exactly 10 months we separated.

I knew this time he is telling truth. He couldn't able to mask anything from me now.

Abhay: it's ok Bhai. We both have done our share of fault and misunderstanding. Leave those start a fresh. Let's go to haunt? A boy's timeout?

Sidharth: yeah sure.

But before we left mom Natasha and Vrinda Di came to hug him. He was overjoyed to be surrounded by family. He later asked me about Piya and I told him my dicession he was not at all happy from it.

Against my better judgement for all other we decided to go back to Dehradun with a bang. Me and Natasha as my cousin will join college again. Vrinda Di will also join but as faculty. Vrinda Di as English teacher and another cousin. Sidharth with some different haircut and mustache to look different but as my long separated elder brother which was absolutely true.