Chapter 39

Piya's POV 

Jeh's word stuck in my mind. Why Jeh told that I am not Abhay's mate till now. I know he loves me more than everything and I love him more than my life he is my life then what we deficit!! I asked Abhay but he told me that we are not yet formally bonded but is engagement and marriage matter to supernatural world.

He told me that doesn't matter but somehow I knew that matters a lot and he suppressed something from me.  Typical Abhay. But I have to know this there are two people who can tell me one Alina and two Natasha.

I couldn't ask Alina now so I have to ask Natasha without her suspecting my original motive. Next day when Abhay Bhai Di and others were busy in some ritual with Dipannita Khurana I called Natasha for a girlie time.

Thank God Misha was still busy with her bike with special parts Bhai gave her. Natasha and I chatted for long time in various topics. Then I asked 

Piya : Nat you are single for long times as well as Di. Didn't you ever thought about marriage?? 

Natasha : Piya marriage is wish for us or you can say pretense we really don't need it in our world. Generally mates marry either to fulfil their human desires or to pretend to world as we either doesn't age or age very slowly.

Only mates or mating is important in our world and I never get any suitable guy for mating and in case of Di she has taken celibacy so she will remain single. 

Piya : mate?  What is this?  What is matting? 

Natasha : so many questions. Abhay didn't tell you anything. 

Piya : you know your brother he will tell me anything if he get time after warring concerning over me and lecturing me. 

Natasha  (giggled ) : ok ok I am telling you.  Mate in our world is ultimate partners or you can say lovers of existence. We don't have any divorce or breakup concept.

Only two mates can be separated by death. Nobody can come between them they can't stay away from each other neither anybody can separate them.  Matting is process or better you can say steps of becoming mate. 

Piya : Is it includes any special rituals or formal bonding?? 

Natasha : no it's not any ritual. Formal bonding don't exist but yes it's suprime bonding of our world and the bonding is based on 3 basic and ancient bonds between a man and woman.

Piya : basic and ancient bond between man and woman??  What are they? 

Natasha : Mind,  Soul and Body. Mental bonding (bond of minds), Spiritual bonding (bonding of souls it is bonded by ultimate and pure love) and lastly Physical bonding (bonding of bodies.

It completes above two bonding) after finishing of becoming one in this three level two creatures become one or mate. Absence of any one keep them incomplete. 

Now I understand that why Abhay didn't tell me complete truth. It really matter a lot for both of us but he don't want to risk me getting hurt on process of physical intimacy.

I want him completely but know he will not agree. There is only one way and that I want also. Let him come tonight. 

On the other hand Panchi finally moved on and asked Mom to take discussion of her life. Mom Dad trusted Danish again and accepted his marriage proposal for Panchi. He also somehow managed to impress Panchi.

Today Danish's family came for preparation of marriage and pandit ji fixed a date for marriage in after one week.

There are lots of arrangements to be done and so short time so all of us got busy and top of that it is decided engagement will be done 3 days after only. 

That night mom kept both me and Misha busy for long time after dinner to help her preparing various list like guest list, shipping list, gift list etc. When I came back to my room I found Abhay sitting on my bed and busy in my laptop installing some applications may be. 

Piya : What applications are you installing? 

Abhay : nothing just checking my mails I didn't got time today. 

Piya : anything special? Can I see? 

Abhay : nothing much special but you can't see its about council. 

Abhay's this words remind me that I want to discuss important things with him actually bargain with him about my wishes. Abhay shutdown the laptop kept it on bedside table and said

Abhay : what do you want to discuss so important?? I am waiting 

Piya : oh I forget that I have to keep my thoughts in check in front of you. 

Abhay : why you need to conceal your thoughts from me? 

Piya : so only you have the right to keep secrets.. 

Abhay : now what have I done?? 

Piya : leave it I don't want to fight. I want something from you. 

Abhay : I know that tell me what do you want? 

Piya : you know I have my birthday in this month. I want a special present. 

Abhay : why am I getting a feeling that you want something you shouldn't 

Piya : I want you completely  

Abhay (shocked then calmly): I am yours only Piya 

Piya : but I want no barriers between us. I want you physically also. 

Abhay : I told you that's risky because of my physical strength before also please don't ask that. 

Piya : ok. Turn me then Abhay. 

Abhay : What are you telling?  No way Piya. I will always stay with you but I can't do that I can't take your life. Why are you hell bend to hurt yourself?? 

Piya : I want to live with you till eternity this small human life is not enough . If I stay human I will age and eventually I will die and I don't want you to hurt yourself after my death Couse I never can imagine a world where you don't exist. You may not be selfish but I am I want to be with you please for me agree. 

Abhay : Piya I promise I will be with you always and we will make our life special. 

Piya : you know Abhay I am a stubborn girl when it comes to you. If you will not do this then I have to ask Uncle, Aunty or Bhai to help me I am sure for both of our happiness. 

Abhay : they can't Piya if I don't give permission. 

Piya : don't force me to endanger myself Abhay. I want that and you know I will get that. 

Abhay : Piya you know after that you will not be able to meet your family and friends. They will die in front of your eyes. 

Piya : I love them Abhay but I love you more. I can live without seeing them but I cant live without you 

Abhay : ok. But what's so hurry.  Let it do after 5 years. 

Piya : no way Abhay. I am not going to outgrow you. 

Abhay : you can't ma'am. I am 222 already. 

Piya : you will freeze in 19 while you let me grow no way I must be below that. 

Abhay : I have one condition Piya. 

Piya : tell me. 

Abhay : before I change you I want you to marry me. I want you to be my wife according to human ways. 

Piya : done I want that also.  Dad is planning our engagement any way. 

Abhay : did you forget you have two elder sisters before you?  Their turn will come first. 

Piya : Panchi is getting married in two weeks and Misha is not considerable. So after Panchi its our turn only. 

Abhay : What? 

Piya : oh yes.