Chapter 34

Misha's POV

I was playing a video game in my room when I got a call from Abhay. Abhay and Sidharth are like my brothers which I never had. They also treat me as their own sister. I picked up the call cheerfully

Misha: Hi bro

Abhay (irritated): yaar Misha control your elder sister she is making my life hell. Your plan is killing me, dude. The purpose is already served but still now she is continuously eating my head and getting on my nerves. Please save me, Misha.

Misha: slow dude slow. Don't worry Misha is here. I will handle it. By the way what she did do to irritate you this much?

Abhay: I am going to your house to drop Piya. Meet us at your front gate 20 minutes later.

Misha: what! Piya is with you?? What's going on?

Abhay: talk to you face to face. But I should warn you she is furious with you so ready to be snapped.

I went to check Birdie what she have done to annoy Abhay that much. Her room was a total mess. Her entire wardrobe contents were in her bed. She was standing in front of the mirror and trying one after one dress. Her hair was full of rollers and her face was covered with a face pack.

Misha: what's all this?? Why you turned our home beauty salon and dress shop this time of night??

She turned to me and hurriedly said

Panchi: Misha go out of my room immediately. I am running late I don't have time for your 20 questions now.

She pushed me out and closed the door. This girl is out of mind man I can't understand her. Then I went out to meet Abhay and Piya. What are they doing together? Sidharth Bhai told he would drop Piya. Let's see. Within 2 minutes a black Audi pulled into our driveway. Piya got down and came straight to me. But before she reaches Abhay held her waist from behind to prevent her to hit me.

Abhay: cool down Piya please. She just helped me with my request...

Piya: oh so I am nobody for her.

Abhay: please understand love she loves you a lot.

Piya: not at all Abhay. If she does she didn't do that with me. I will not forgive her for that.

I was shocked by the scene. Abhay warned me she is angry with me but I never thought that much. More than angry she is hurt and upset with me. And what other? Abhay is holding her in a back hug by her waist, her lips are swollen, there was a glow and happiness in both their feces and lastly, Abhay is called Piya love. All of it shouting that they had resolved their misunderstanding and together again. I felt happy for them.

Misha: Are you guys together again??

Abhay: yes Misha we worked out our problems and misunderstandings. I wanted to give you a few answers you asked me long ago. That night after talking to you I went to Jangle to search Piya. Not only Piya, I and Sidharth were also attacked and paralyzed by Maithili. So our parents immediately left town with us and that was the reason for my absence during Piya's illness. After we both got back to our feet our whole family came back to Dehradun.

Misha: why you didn't tell me this before?

Abhay: because I didn't want anybody to know before Piya. And for your other question I was afraid that our business rivals and enemies will try to harm Piya that's why I tried to keep her away from me but failed. For her safety we decided to keep it secret please help us.

Misha: obviously dude. I am happy for you two you. You are made for each other. Piya please forgive me he told me it's about you so I helped.

Abhay: guys you have the whole night to solve your problems but Misha please save me from Panchi.

Misha: yeah tell me what she has done.

He told me about Panchi's continuous disturbing calls and demands for meetings and his time. He showed me her cheesy SMSs and told me he grunted her wish for the last meeting where he wants to clear everything. That's why she is getting ready and imagining God knows what. God this girl what should I do with this girl? I felt frustrated. Piya threatened to clear everything tonight only and Abhay was desperate to do that. Abhay got a call from Panchi to inform him that she is waiting for him in the garden near the fountain and all of us moved towards the garden. I and Abhay faced Panchi and Piya remained back behind a tree. Panchi was all decked up in a long gown, heavy makeup, and a stylist bun. After seeing us

Panchi: what are you doing here Misha?

Abhay: I called her. 3 of us together made that plan of a fake relationship between you and me for your breakup with Neel Khurana. So it should end in the presence of all 3 of us.

Panchi: Abhay listen I know all this started as a drama but for me, it's not at all drama for me anymore. You also...

Abhay: what about me also Panchi?? Did I ever tell you that I like you? Did I ever flirt with you alone? Never. Because for me it was is and will be always drama. You even forget that I am younger than you! Your so-called junior. Grow up, Miss Panchi Dobriyal.

Misha: seriously birdie I never thought after those 2 times you again.. I am feeling guilty that I requested Abhay to help you. I brought these to the man I consider a brother. Go to your room straight and mom and dad shouldn't know this. They will not be happy or proud.

Abhay: one last piece of advice Panchi Dobriyal if anybody loves you he will accept you as you are with all your goodness and fault. You don't need to change for anybody nither you need to diet or decked up. Wait for the person who will worship you or lust for you.

She nodded wiped her eyes and left from that place. Piya came out. Now my mission is to pacify my youngest sister. After a lot of pleading from me and Abhay me, she forgave me.