Chapter 21

Mish's POV

I came home after winning a bike race. Dad met with an accident yesterday so he was sitting with a bandage on his head and talking with an odd-looking old man. A few of their conversation came to my ears. They were talking about vampires. Dad has some worried idea that there was a vampire in the jangle. God man seriously they are talking about vampires in this era. The odd-looking man who introduced himself as a hunter said he also had speculated that there is a human blood-drinking vicious vampire in the woods who has some big plan and he is here to prevent that for good. Oh this old superstitious man. While I was moving to my room I heard the sound of crying from Piya's room. I went there to look into the matter. Birdie was sitting in Piya's bed clutching a teddy bear and crying.

Misha: what is this? Why are you crying here? Where is she??

Panchi: Sid and Maithili kidnapped me. She endangered her life to save me and I have to leave her there with that vile woman.

Misha: what she is kidnapped and you are crying here!! God-man. It's time for action woman!!! Let me track her phone.

Panchi: you can't

Misha: why so??

Panchi: her phone is switched off and there on the bedside table.

Her phone was there along with a piece of paper. That was a letter for Abhay. As I switched on it there was a call from Abhay immediately.

Abhay's POV

I just came to the city after a whole day from an important confidential clan meeting. Still, I am at a distance from the proper town. For some time I had an uncanny feeling regarding Piya like I am going to lose her. I called her several times but her phone was switched off. I was frustrated and hell worried. I tried her number again and got the ring. After one or two rings Misha picked up the phone.

Abhay: where were you? Why was your phone switched off?

Misha: dude it's Misha. She's in danger. Some Maithili and Sid kidnapped her or precisely say she was blackmailed to go into their trap.

My world falls apart. She is on their hold!! My love, my angel is in the hold of that vile creatures. What the hell do they want!!

Abhay: what??

Misha: Panchi was kidnapped and she was blackmailed to go there to save Panchi. And that foolish girl without telling anybody went there. She left a letter for you.

Misha read me the latter she left for me. Each and every word pierced through my frozen heart. I died 1000 deaths in those few minutes. She forbids me to go after them. How could she think that she would sacrifice her life and I wouldn't go after those scrums? I heard Panchi's voice she was talking about some kind of power, 4th quarter of the night Maithili said like those.

Abhay: Panchi is with you? Give the phone to her.

The next moment there was Panchi's crying voice opposite side of the phone. I asked what she heard there that may help us to find her. She told me about Maithili's vile plan to drain my Piya's blood in 4th quarter of tonight for gaining power. About masking her scent with black magic and Maithili's ability to do that. I cut the phone. Explained everything to my clan. One old member of our clan told us about the lookalike hunt of vampires to gain evil power. He told me to concentrate and find Piya through our mind link. My whole clan will be fighting with me as they wanted to prevent Maithili to get this destructive power. I got a sense of Piya and went for it followed by my clan members. I cursed myself for purifying her blood but Sridharth don't know that he knew about her blood being contaminated I will use that to save my daring.