Chapter- 22

Sid 's POV

Gourav is son of alpha of worewolf clan of north Indian and he is very powerful. Abhay was a skilled fighter. That fight lasted for sometime.

Maithili also came in the scene. She threw a wooden steak towards them but instead of Gourav Abhay caught it and killed Gourav.

After he was killed I advanced towards my younger brother to fight. Our fight was maximum in air. Piya was shouting for Abhay but to my utter disbelief Maithili too encouraged Abhay.

I remembered Trish's words she will not be faithful to anyone, Piya's words that she was betraying me. I lost my enthusiasm for fight. For whom I have done all those betrayed me used me.

He pusheda wooden steak in my heart and I fell down. As Abhay stood on the ground Piya ran to him. She hugged him, kissed his whole face with love. Maithili was also admiring him. I called 

Sid: Maithili you betray me. I trusted you. 

She looked towards me with hatred and rage sat down beside me and in a very low voice said

Maithili : you are talking about trust Sridharth. For your kind information I never ever wanted to harm Abhayendra. I love him too much for that. Whatever he does don't effect me. It was always him. I just used you to get him back. Understood you fool?  Thanks to my stars I got rid of you now after I finish that girl it would be I and he. One thing I learned from you everything is fare in love and war just used that. 

I knew that will never happen. Abhay will never allow that. First time in my life I felt sorry that I ditched my brother I felt love for my little brother. I understood why he loves Piya that much. She is a brave selfless loving girl who could risk her life for her sister and again come back to danger for her beloved. She value and care for every one before herself. If I was not blinded then I could have a lovely wonderful sister along with a very good brother. In mind I apologized to him

" Abhay I know I have done everything to make your life hell. But genuinely I regret today for everything. I know my doings are not forgivable but I want to apologize to you from my heart. I understood my faults but I am late. I did everything for her for her love but today I am dejected. I hate that woman now with every fiber of my being. For her I lost my brother and his love respect everything.

I was not this much bad before. Belive me for once she encaoraged me and many more too but I didn't understand. I am not giving excuses for my actions just warning you never to trust her.

If there is reincarnation then I want to become your elder brother again perform all my duties again and love you. I would also love to have a sister like Piya".

He was looking towards me while his body was guarding Piya from Maithili. He noded to acknowledge me there was icy tears in his eyes. My brother is shedding tears for me after what all I did with him. What else I need now. 

But our little moment was broken as Maithili advances towards them. Abhay was in full defencing mode. 

Maithili : long time Abhayendra. How are you?  

Abhay : Abhay. Abhay Raichand.  That’s my name now a days. Your plan is not going to work. For your plan her blood need full human but it is contaminated by my venom. So it will not give you any power. Leave us. 

Maithili : I am disappointed. We met after 2 long centuries and you are all concerned about your human pet. Do you think I want to kill her only for power? I want to kill her because she dared to wish something that is mine. She dared to steal you, your love. 

Abhay : she didn't need to steal something which is her. I and my love is all hers. I love her. Do you understand?? 

Maithili : no you are mine only. Kiun chor diya tumne humse pyar korna??  Ye mil geyi thi is liye?  Tum sirf humhare ho. 

Abhay : I wish I never met you. Piya is the best thing happened in my life. 

Maithili : if you can't love me then hate me. Nafrat karo humse.  Mar dalo humhe. 

He was standing there without any answer and shacked his head negatively with tears. 

Maithili : you can't  kill me because you loved me once. I can't kill you because I love you. I can't kill Piya couse you love her and won't allow. But I will separate you. 

She formed an ice block by her black magic. Touched it to his heart and chanted something. 

Maithili : its a vampire's curse. With in half an hour you will be frozen in ice for years. Only I your true love can free you. After your Piya die and finish her human life I will come back to release you from here. Till then albida my love. Wait for me I will do the same. 

Abhay: do you know why I let you curse me?  Because now you can't do any harm to her. My shield will protect her. You can freeze me but my heart will be filled with her memories only. 

Maithili : with time you will forget her. 

And she left from there. With that I also drifted in laps of death with regret.