Chapter 18

Abhay's POV

I was in a very good mood as I was running through forest to my Piya's room. We had a good time in Rahul's party in Poison club.  Only Kabir created some problems he still couldn't believe that Piya is off limit.  At the end Misha got drunk and we came back.  Some wonderful memories of this evening was flashing in my mind to make me smile. When I was near my destination suddenly I sensed my brother's scent. I got irritated, frustrated and furious to sense him so near to my beloved's house but to avoid fight I decide to ignore him when I heard him call me... 

Sid: hey little brother. Going for your regular night out in Piya's room. I wonder What Mr.  Dobriyal will think when he will come to know about you and his daughter spending night together in almost every night under his roof!! 

Abhay: I told you beforehand that you don't need to worry about my or my girlfriend's reputation. Don't pock your nose in my love life. What the hell are you doing here this hour of night near her house?  

Sid: wo wo little brother. I thought to follow you and your love life will be great help. I also can get some tips to keep girlfriend happy always. Any advice for me. 

Abhay: great Sid needs advice??  Tips??  What kind of jock this is??  

Sid: jokes not at all. This is so serious. Maithili was always impressed by you and now Piya is smitten by you.  Very few men enjoy this effect on their girlfriend. 

Abhay: stay hell away from my girl and my life Sid. You got what you wanted. So why can't you leave us alone!  

Sid: I told you bro. How you always managed to impress Maithili??  Give me some tips to charm her. She still now remembers and praise you a lot.

Abhay: Go and woo Maithili. I told you last time clearly that Maithili is my past I am not interested in her anymore. So please subside your insecurity am not going to running after your woman. I am very much happy in my life with my lady love. Wo you wanted an advice am giving you one.  Take your Maithili and leave this place. Last time am warning you don't force my hand to inform council about you and Maithili being in Pandher palace. They will seal you there only for forever.

Sid: You seriously don't remember her? No regret?? I thought you choose Piya for her similarities with Maithili?? 

Abhaay: ya sometimes I regret for what happened in life, how I wasted lots of time. My life is really filled with happiness and love now. I don't regret of not having her. 

You are wrong Sid.  I don't love Piya for her resemblance with Maithili's face.  My Piya  is very much a different person from her. I love her for herself, her unique qualities. I love her for her heart and soul not for her face.  

Sid : I am curious how you control your blood last and be that close to her??  You knew the taste of human blood.  Her blood sings for you I heard. You know taste of her blood also. So how did you resisted?? 

Abhay : you will not understand Sid.  When you love somebody you will never thought to hurt that person. That’s love and I love her too much. She is cause of my existence. I can't survive without her, in a place where she doesn't belong I refuse to exist. 

Sid: she is a human being.  A mortal anything can happen to her.  What you will do then??  Are you planning to change her? 

Abhay: No I don’t have any intension to change her, to end her life and bring her in this dark world for my selfish reason to get my love for eternity. If anything happened to her naturally then I would find you.  May be you will be happy to kill me when I would surrender. I have another option if I can't find you shortly to irritate werewolves they will also be happy to do the job.

Sid : so you want to suicide if she died?? 

Abhay : yes I am. Do you know why I haven't report about your illegal doing still now?? Because I know now how it feels to think to live in a world which your beloved left. Sometime you have to break rules to follow your heart. I understood your action that night better you give me credit. You really love her a lot. Concentrate on her and have a happy life. I want to end this century long cold war between me and you. Let me live peacefully with my love you also do same with yours. Let’s be Abhay and Sid instead of Abhayendra and Sidharth. 

  Well I am quite late, now if you excuse me please my girl is waiting for me. Good night.  

I know Piya is wondering why I am late. He spoiled my mood but somehow I understood his insecurity. I have to conceal that from Piya. I don’t want her worrying about this. Thought of my curly haired chocolate brown eyed beauty waiting for me impatiently bring a smile in my face I ran fast to reach her immediately. 

Maithili's Pov

After finishing his conversation with Sidharth Abhayendra left. I stood there numb for some time. Then I followed him. I wanted to ask him kiu wo humhare sath aisa kiya??  Kiu chor diya wo humse pyaar korna.  

He was really fast for me, yes I remember once Sid told me that speed is one of his qualities. From a distance I saw he went to a slipping mansion. Only one window of first floor was open and a girl was sitting there impatiently. He went under that window and then climbed inside to that girl. He whisked her in his lap and carried her inside the room after closing the window. 

I sat on ground. The whole conversation was replying in my mind I wanted to scream in rage.  I wanted to destroy that house the whole area.  Sid might be guessed my condition he grabbed me and ran from there. After some time I was sitting in a bed in my room of old palace. Sidharth wanted to be with me but I shut him out. I wanted to be alone. Abhayendra's words... I was thinking about his words again and again. 

How could he did this with me??  Kayse kiya usne humhare sath princess Maithili ki sath aysa?  Hum jo iss sare elaka ki sob se khubsurut woman sobse desired princess the jise pane ki chahat har koi rakhta tha tumhe chuna tha.  Or tum us mamuli insani ledki ki liye hume vul gaye. Use iski saza milegi ke wo tumhe mujhse dur kiya hay.  Hum uski samne nehi harenge.  I will kill her and get you back. You are destined to love me only me only Maithili nobody else. You have to be mine and mine only. What you said you left me for your brother now I am going to use your brother to destroy your weak human love interest and get you back. Just wait and watch my love. You have seen Maithili's love now you will see my use of knowledge, brain, and politics. You will be impressed dear at last. You will bow in front of me.  If my love can't bring you to me then my power will do surely. From today I am going to accumulate all the power I can get. All for you my dear Abhayendra. I thought my course of action now with determination to put them in action I opened the door and face Sidharth.