Chapter 31

Sidharth's POV

Hearing their movements and her panting I realized that they made up their problems now it was my turn to become nervous about how she would react after remembering everything. I knocked on the door after hearing Abhay's "come in" I went inside. There she was sitting trying to catch her breath. After she saw me

Piya: Hi Sid. You really look different with this new look. (She crossed her arms got up from chair climbed the table and settled there again crossing her hands) you two brothers owe me an explanation. So shoot guys.

I was amused by her antics. There was no hint of fear, hatred, or disgust in her eyes for me only curiosity. She senses my dilemma.

Piya: Bhai I remembered, got my lost memory not lose another. Nothing will affect our relationship. Now please tell me the story I am dying of curiosity.

I thanked my stars that after remembering everything also she thinks me as her brother. We narrated the whole story up to today to her. She hit Abhay playfully and got a bruise. Abhay hold her hand and kissed her bruise away. Suddenly

Vrinda: he seriously needs some hitting. If you want to hit him Piya I can give you a magically strong iron rod or maybe some silver chain.

He smiled at Di's words but her expression was horrified she clutched his hand and said

Piya: what are you telling Di, I can never cause him pain.

Vrinda: I know. I was just kidding. Abhay, you should thank him for this day.

Abhay: yes Di. (To me) you are the best brother Bhai.

Piya: I also agree. You are the best brother and we are lucky enough to have you.

Both of them came to me and hugged me. This is the best day of my life. Who ever thought that I would become a good brother?

Abhay: uhu not good the best.

I smiled. I am too much happy today to see my little brother happy.

Sidharth (emotional): little one I love you.

Abhay: I love you too big boy.

Vrinda: my God what I heard just now little one and big boy!! Do you know Piya when they were children when they didn't have any differences that time they used to call each other like that.

Both of we smiled while half hugging each other. Suddenly dad entered and

Chand: I am impressed boys and also proud of you too. You both have done fabulous job in securiry system.

Haseena (irritated): chand can you ever think anything else than those? This is family time and I forbid you to discuss those.

Then she turned to Piya

Haseena: Piya we missed you a lot but Abhay didn't allow us to meet you.

Abhay: sorry mom.

Haseena: you should be son. You know we all love her too and you gave all of us pain as well as yourself.

Piya went to mom and Di and hugged then.

Abhay: yes mom. I have been an idiot.

Vrinda: is today something special aunty both my brothers conferenced they were wrong and also told themselves stupid and idiot.

Hassena: Vrinda now stop pulling legs of my sons. I think Piya must be hungry. Let's go arrange some food for her.

Vrinda Di and mom left. We three were talking about lots of things they were sitting on a love seat while I occupied a chair. She was leaning against his shoulder and he was playing with her curls.

Sidharth: seriously Piya your behavior was unexpected to me. I thought you would be angry you would shout throw tantrums but look at you sitting calmly with smile.

Abhay: bhai she never behave like normal human. She does always unexpected.

Before our conversations could proceed Natasha entered with a plate of Piya's favorite grilled chicken.

Piya: Hi Nat. Where were you?? Grilled chicken yammi I can't wait.

Natasha: youre favorite... I was clocking. (She handed the plate to Piya who immediately start eating.)(she turned to Abhay) You should have heeled your injuries some are quite deep.

He completely ignored her but Piya stopped eating and said.

Piya: Do it for him Nat.

Before She took any step towards him he snapped.

Abhay: No Piya I don't need her help. I can heel myself or Bhai can. If I need a witch to heel my injuries then I will go to Vrinda Di.

Natasha: What? Are you avoiding me??

Abhay: Bhai please tell this cruel woman to leave. I don't want to waste my time or spoil my mood today by arguing this good for nothing, bad tempered woman. Infact I don't want to see her face at all.

Piya was hell shocked with this development between this two.

Piya: what is this??

Abhay: I will tell you later everything. Please love can I have today for ourselves.

Piya zipped her lips after that but Natasha was not in retreating mood.

Natasha: we need to talk. I can clear everything.

Abhay: Bhai please. I am not interested to do anything with her. Please tell her to leave from here from me and my life. She is getting on my nerves.

Sidharth: leave Nat. Leave from here. It's enough. And before you question anyone think what you have done.

Little brother let me heel your wounds then you go to your room with Piya. I think you need some alone time.