Chapter 37

Sidharth's POV

My plan succeeded. They were impatient so we used Mom without any shield with only two others. While I and Abhay were ready with our best warriors in opposite directions for the sandwich attack, and cherry on the cake was Vrinda Di. They thought to attack Mom so silly. We just laid our first trap and saw the alpha herself get caught we seriously injured a few others also but left alive. Now Bita and Gama will be desperate to rescue the alpha so we have to be careful till we finish our plan with Dipannita Khurana. We have only a weak point which is Piya where they can attack but we are prepared. We informed her about the development so they can't attack her unexpectedly.

Piya's POV

Today whole day I and Misha was busy with Alina's makeover while Natasha hung around us from a little distance to give us protection in case Alina thought to attack us. We bought new dresses, contact lenses, some makeup, face care, and hair products for her. We gave her skin treatment hair treatment manicure pedicure new haircut new hairstyle and wardrobe change. We did that as she asked for our help but I wonder why she needed this all of a sudden. If it is associated with her hero worship of my Abhay then I am gonna kill her. 

In the afternoon I got a call from Abhay telling me he, Bhai, Di, and Aunty were on a mission to tarp some important werewolf superiors. I was hell-worried and disturbed from that moment. Misha noticed and asked why all of a sudden my mood was off and I gave the excuse of headache and missing Abhay. Natasha tried to cheer me up and told if there were any chance of problems and danger then she wouldn't be with us but there to use her power to protect them along with Di. 

In late evening I got a call from a cheerful bhai informing me about their successful capture of alpha and warned me about kKhurana's desperation to rescue her. Vrinda Di and Natasha are going to put some protective shields around me. That night Abhay gifted me a beautiful ruby studded platinum bracelet and a pair of beautiful ruby and platinum earrings. Di sent me a special watch coated with wholegrain juice. I already have my pendant and my too-powerful waist chain. So we are prepared. They only knew about my pendant which might be they will try to steal or snatch.

Alina's POV

When I came back home from Dobriyal Mansion I heard angry arguments from my brothers. I went to look at the matter both of them looked at me for some time. Then Neel first opens his mouth.

Neel: look at her. Here we are in trouble and all she wants is to be fashionable great.

Jeh: Neel she didn't know about the trouble. So don't judge her for that. Alina, where were you?

Neel: wow! Guard her. Do you have any idea for whom she is doing those? I guess for our enemy. Do you understand that he is our enemy you thick-headed girl?

Jeh : I said stop it. It's not time for fight. Answer me, Alina.

Alina : I was in Dobriyal Mansion with Piya and Misha.

Jeh: Good.

Neel : oh good. Please stop worrying about these little girls we need to rescue Mom.

Alina : Rescue mom! What happened?

Jeh : look sister we are in great trouble. Mom who is also Alpha of our clan was captured by Vampires. We have to rescue her from there before they kill her or do something serious with her. We need every power we can master and they know about our identity so we have to be extremely careful. You understand.

Alina : yes Bhai.

Jeh : we need your help Alina. Pretend that nothing happened in front of humans. You are our next assumed leader. We want you to take part in this mission.