Chapter 35

Natasha's POV

I felt alone I still can't believe Abhay told me those worlds. He never ever intentionally hurt anybody without their own good. What good of mine is hidden with these? Nobody is supporting me. Sidharth is also furious with me. Vrinda Di also staying nutral. Only Piya tried to protest for me but Abhay zipped her mouth. What should I do? I went to Bhai

Natasha: you support him Bhai?? He talked with me like that? How can he say those words to me?

Sidharth: question yourself Natasha. You invited that. He was bound to snap with your behavior. He tolerated your nonsense for long.

Natasha: I did those to show him mirror. For them.

Sidharth: there was other ways also. Don't justify your behavior. Go and apologize to him.

Natasha: I should apologize!! Why he didn't understand that I did those for his own good

Sidharth: then show him after you apologize to him. You have to do it if you want to mend.

He came to me and keep a hand on my shoulder then left. I called Piya. She told me everything will be alright today Abhay was angry so she stopped she will talk to him make him understand later. He will come around but I shouldn't give up I should try till he gives in.

After he came back I went to his room to talk but he just bolted out from Window after telling bhai "I am going to Piya's room. Make sure Bhai this interfering witch don't pock her nose there. "Only Piya can help me. I am waiting for that time when I will get back both my brothers who are offended with me.

Panchi's POV

It's 3rd time I am heartbroken. I always fall for the wrong guys. First Danish who cheated on me with another girl second Sid who broke my trust and used me to blackmail my sister and 3rd Abhay my junior almost 3 to 4 years younger than me who tried to help me to get ride of my ex fiance. I can't say a single fault of his. He was straight forward that it was a drama nothing serious but my heart. I knew he is hot, handsome and desirable. Every girl of this town drools over him, is smitten by him. His charm is irresistible. I fell for him is it my fault? I tried to change myself my habits for him but what I got in return his advice. What a luck. Misha told me so much things today. Does she think I love to break my heart? She never ever fell in love how could she understands how it feels. I want to talk to her. I went to her room but she was not there then I heard giggling from adjacent room which is Piya's room. I saw Piya was sitting in Window with a coffee cup and Misha in the floor hugging her knees while her coffee cup was sitting beside her. Previously 3 of us used to spend this coffee time together now they rejected me from here also. I ran to my room and fall on bed with tears flowing down from my eyes.

Piya's POV

After dinner like last year, me and Misha were sitting in my room with cofee our sisterly time. We chatted and laughed about lots of things but my mind was drifted to Panchi again and again. For her behaviors she became away from us but still I can feel her pain. Suddenly Misha asked

Misha: Piya what Abhay told you about that night and Maithili?

Piya: nothing.

Misha: the way he mentioned those in front of you I thought you know something.

Piya: I know everything Misha. Just he didn't need to tell because I got my memory back.

Hearing this Misha gone overbroad she came running to me hugged me lifted me twirled me then sat down in floor in front of me.

Misha: how? What exactly happened that night after you left us?

I don't know properly how but good thing is I can remember everything now. That day I went back to search Abhay. I saw him being attacked by Maithili and after that fell unconscious and lost my memory.

Misha I am thinking about birdie. Our sweet sister changed a lot. She got heartache for several times. We should take care of her.

Misha : yes yaar I am thinking of keeping her away from all boys.

Piya : is that the solution Mish??

We discussed a lot of things then and after a good 1 hour she left to sleep. After a long year I slept peacefully in Abhay's arms like old times.

Alina's POV

I am an unwanted child of the Khurana family. My mother hates me. She thinks that am unworthy of being member of this clan because I don't hate other supernatural creatures especially white witches and vampires but the irony of the fact is that I am the next clan leader next alpha of this warewolf clan. I was a average looking, bahanji type, nervous, always afraid, shaky girl with bad dressing sense, glasses and 2 braids. When I came here without my family's consent how my mother tortured me for disobeying her. I only survived that for my brothers specially Jeh. Though in people's eye he is more vicious more tempered one but I know how much he cared those whom he loved. And that girl Piyashree or Piya soften him a lot. He is in love with her but she wants him only as a friend. I know how much it angered him but for her he is controlling that couse he don't want to scare her.I don't know properly why my mom and clan are after her but Jeh saved her lots of time from our clan members as well as from mom also by proposing alternative ways. Will she understand my brother and his love? My elder brother Neel is actually most obedient to mother. He was engaged with Panchi Dobriyal, eldest daughter of Mr. Arnab Dobriyal one of the powerful business man and influential man of this city for mom's wish. But in mom's utter disappointment he broke the alliance for her increasing closeness with Abhay Raichand. His ego was hurt so he called of the engagement he didn't even notice they were acting, as his nature he was helping Panchi. I heard his and Misha's conversation regarding that. Mom is now angry with both her sons for their actions. For my family Abhay Raichand is most important enemy as he killed Gaurav to save his and other's lives when Gaurav attacked them and they came here to take revenge from him, his brother Sidharth and their clan. But for me he is an angle who helped me to gain confidence overcame my fear protest against Wong and gain courage to air my views. I like him a lot infact I love him. I know he belongs to enemy clan but am ready to leave my powers and clan for him if he accepts me. I have some special powers along with warewolf am a witch also not as powerful as high witches. For that reason I am able to leave my hereditary origin. But as a normal girl I am not at all his match. He is the Greek God.. Everyone wants him for his good looks and charms but maximum are unknown about his too good nature but he doesn't give hoots to anyone. I asked Piya and Misha to help me to get a makeover without telling the real reason and they agreed. Will he think about me after that makeover??