Chapter 41

Panchi's POV

I got engaged today again with Danish again in a small ceremony. Only our family, extended family and close friends were present. Everyone thinks Danish changed and I trusted in their trust. I am going to get married with him next week in a small ceremony followed by a grand reception. My engagement broke two times earlier so to avoid bad omen mom decided to keep low profile with family and close ones only. I have seen Abhay to keep his eyes glued in Piya. I have seen a new kind of spark between them today evening. I wish all the happiness for them.

This week flew with shopping, preparation of marriage and all the marriage related functions Haldi, Mahendi, Sangeet and today is my marriage. I will leave this house for forever and soon I have to shift to Bangalore as Danish work there. I requested dad and Chand uncle to keep Abhay and Piya's engagement on our reception day as I and Danish wouldn't able to come back soon and I don't want to miss my little sister's engagement and they granted. My sisters done a great job on me as everyone commented me as a beautiful bride. As my favorite colour is Pink I am dressed in now in a heavy Pink and Silver lahenga with golden work all over and matching gold jewelry. My hair do to makeup was done by my sister Piya. She herself is dressed in dark purple and green lahenga ready to kill her boyfriend. For a change today my tomboy sister Misha also wore a see green lahenga. Mom dad and my sisters were quite emotional today. One after one of them are coming to check me in every 5 minutes as I am waiting in my room for my call to go mandop. Danish came with his family half an hour before.

Piya Misha and mom came to fetch me at last for wedding rituals and after some emotional tears we finally started to descend the stairs. Abhay, Sidharth, Kabir and Angad hold the chadar over my head while my sisters helped me to manage my heavy lahenga bottom. Mom dad did my kanyadan. After feres mangalsutra and sindur ritual pandit ji declared us as man and wife. I got an emotional and teary bedai and left with my newly married husband and in-laws to start a new life as Mrs. Panchi Danish Rathore.

Abhay's POV

Piya gave me a hard time during Panchi's engagement to wedding. When I saw her in the engagement day in Orange backless Anarkali I couldn't take my eyes off of her for the whole evening. That was the start only. Day after day in every function she dressed to kill me. In haldi She wore a yellow Sharee with designer blouse which held by only two threads in her back and keep bare a lot of skin in her waist. She was stading opposite to me and in such an angle that wind was blowing her pallu to reveal her stomach and navel for my eyes. In Mahendi her light green designer tight fit Salwar was giving a good assumption about her perfect curves. She asked to help me a lot that day and purposely dropped her dupatta in front of me. Without her dupatta I could easily see a part of her cleavage. That was not end of torture she asked me to feed her and help to change her in her night cloths as her hands were covered with hena. In Sangeet and Wedding she wore designer lahengas of off-white Gold combination and deep purple green combination respectively. In sangeet during dance performance she touched me improperly a lots of time and brushed her bare skin of waist stomach and back against my bare body parts and pressed her whole body with mine. After so much torture wadding day I tried to maintain a little distance but she tricked me in a empty room and molested me not technically though. Now tomorrow day after Panchi's reception we are getting engaged in a grand ceremony. Panchi wanted us to engage today i.e. in her reception itself but we didn't want to steal the light from the newly wedded couple. After we reach the venue I got speechless to see Piya. She wore a Red long off shoulder backless tight fit gown with a long slit showing her perfect leg. Her curls were pulled in a stylist bun in her head exposing milky white silk skin of her neak shoulder and back. This girl will be death of mine. Today in this crowded party I couldn't stay away from her as she is looking hell sexy siren so to keep her safe from all pervert greedy men I have to keep her at my side always and it would be torture for my self control to stay close with her entire evening like that and spend night in her room. She is making me insane these days. Bhai smiled at me and said

Sidharth : I hope you started your practice with soap bubbles and remembered my tips I guess you will need them shortly.

And then disappear to congratulate the couple of the evening. I noticed Jeh and Kabir along with some other guys looking at my girl like she is a mouthwatering dish and rushed to protect my beloved. I went to her and put a hand on her waist to declare that she is taken by me. She turned and in the middle of the party hugged me tightly and pecked on my lips before I could understand or react. Then from her purse she fetched a wet tissue to erase her deep red lipstick from my lips. Jeh was fuming in anger and kabir was heartbroken again to see the scene in front of them. Before formal engagement she acted so daring and bold I really fear what she will do after our engagement tomorrow. I have to be on my guard always.

Piya's POV

In the engagement of Panchi I had seen Abhay's eyes glued in me and his eyes fickle in my bare back. I have seen his blue eyes become dark in desire for few minute before he could quickly compose and controlled it. Then I used it kept my dresses little reveling for him showed him some teasing glimpse of my curves and brushed my bare skin with his seductively. I have seen his reactions and expression in my action and happy to see my effect on him. In the day of wedding he tried to keep a little distance between us as a protest I called him in Misha's room with Ruhi's help and forced some physical intimacy before he master his control power. I lounged on him kissed his lips, sucked chewed his lower lips as and pressed my breasts on his chest. My hands were exploring his neck and pulling his hair. Initially his hands came to my waist and he kissed me back passionately. His hands went to explore my bare waist and back as he depend the kiss. As upper buttons of his dark blue sherwani was open I easily moved my hands on his smooth marble chest. His one hand went inside my dupatta and tease my navel. I kissed his jawline and he pulled me more towards him. He kissed my neck, color bone and exposed shoulder. As I took off my dupatta to give him better access he stopped and at once and took off his hands from my body. He sat on the bed closed his eyes and clenched his fist to control his emotions and desire. He cleaned his face and hurriedly left the room. I knew next day in party he would keep a fare distance so I played my trump card. I dressed to kill in a reveling sexy Red gown and pulled my curls in a bun to give some extra seductive look. It served its purpose as Abhay had to keep me at his side whole evening to protect me from other's eyes and his own body language betrayed to show his desire for me. I watched his eyes popped out his hands wanted to roam at my back but his super self control owned.