Chapter 5

Misha's POV

After suddenly knowing that my father is also the father of my BFF I was mad. Mad at my father that he betrayed us, his so-called family. Shocked to know that my mom knew about her and don't mind getting another daughter, my birdie my elder sister was also aware of having another baby sister and happy to get her back. I was mad at Piya that she hid such a big truth from me her best friend and I left my home. But soon I realized it was she who suffered all those years and lived a life of orphan when she had a family all along. I heard the whole story of my dad and Sugandh mom was in love in their college life but her family did not approve their relationship for status difference and blackmailed to leave with her family for dad's shake. Dad determined to prove himself. Mom liked or rather loved him so she tried to win dad's heart and for some circumstances he was forced to marry mom and tried to give her a happy married life. After few years when mom was carrying me that time suddenly he found Sugandh mom living all alone and he was torn. Mom divorced him and released him from forced marriage so that he can get his love and they got married but Sugadh mom was unaware about us because dad thought as a kind hearted woman she will not agree to beak a family to get her happiness. In our childhood I and Panchi were told that for business our father stayed some other place as we meet him occasionally. I used to miss him at that time. After few year precisely 9 years one day she came to k6now about us fought with him and separate him from his little princess Piya and left him. Infect she changed their surname also and shifted to Indore. After few months he got the most horrible news of his life that he lost his beloved wife and daughter in an accident while truth was that Sugandh mom died in cancer and she was shifted to an orphanage of Delhi. As a broken man he came back to Dehradoon and mom gave him shoulder to cry and became his support system. For panchi and me they got married again. He loved us but still he missed them. Me and Panchi always reminded him about his brown eyed curly haired little princess piya. After all these fact set into my thick skull this silly Misha came back to home. Am happy to have my BFF as my little sister am happy for her that finally she is where she belongs with our family. And thank god that mom had shifted her focus from Misha to her youngest Piya. So now it is Piya who have to tolerate now all her emotional blackmails, tantrums, forcing to eat all foods she make every day etc etc, and dude she smilingly takes it all. I think that my crazy family gone overboard to interior her room and wardrobe but she never minded. If one tenth of all these they tried with me I had gone mad.

Misha!! Misha!! With this sought from mom and my dear lovely sisters I brought back to present and see all 3 ladies of my house is watching me as I came from moon.

Piya: OMG!! Mom Hamhare Misha soch mai dubi huti hai, aj suraj kon se dik se nikla tha birdie?

Panchi: sayed soch raha hai ki kal college main keya neyi problem creat kiya jaye ya fir kaha party kiya jaye.

Misha: Oh God! Ye kaisi sisters de diya mujhe jo meri bare main aisi impression rakhti hay.

Madhu: Misha no dramabazi understand!! Isme inki keya galti hay tum sahi kuch sochti ho vi keya, hamesha to ye hi sob korti rahti ho. Apni choti bahen ki sath ek hi class mein porti ho jo itni bright student hain. Kuch toh sikho iss se.

Misha: Mom apki ye choti si gudiya zada meritorious bright and advance reader hain, ek class upar porti hain apni umar se ye meri galati hain keya. Dude ghar me ek book worm kom thi ki dusri ko bhi ohi banaya. Ye dono mujhe pagool kor degi. ( in mind but I love these 2 beautiful pagals, for whom I have to play brother's role also to keep them save from boys)

Madhu: yes she is my best daughter in every sense (both Mom and Panchi hugs Piya.) to piya I am proud of you angel.

Misha: Ya ya I also proud of her. But tell me mom do you want to mean she came from haven I from hell.

Madhu: absolutely yes my dear.

I grown but before I reply dad came and told

Arnab: Hello beautiful ladies. Do you want to starve me? I am really hungry it's already 10:30pm so can we have our diner please? Mish and Piya Kabir is downstairs and want to meet you both about some college activity or joint project something.

Piya made a face and I lough. We all are now moving to dining area when mom said

Madhu: Arbab invite him for dinner too so kids can talk over there.

Arnab: Good idea.

I hate when our parents call us kids but now I am thinking about my other best friend Kabir who is going to join us for dinner. Karir Rathore may say any excuse to my dad but Piya and I both know he is here to see Piya or spend some time with her if get any opportunity but mom always ensure that Dad, Panchi, her or all of them accompany us whene he is here to meet Piya and Misha as we I mean Dobriyal family know that Piya is in a steady relationship with Abhay, Son of business tycoon Chand Raichand and famous social worker, owner of several NGOs Haseena Raichand. Abhay Raichand is the hottest and most intelligent guy of our college, he is the best at everything except sports. All the bimbos are after him or I can say just his one look and I am proud that this guy is madly in love with my sister. He used to be rude arrogant loner insensible but from when my lovely sis came to his life he changed for good but maintain his bad boy image in college only as a family we knows his friendly, caring, adventurous, carefree, loving nature and good intentions. But really I don't understand why they are hell bend to hide their relationship from everyone except both families. I really sometime feel bad for Kabir. He is trying everything to impress Piya without knowing that she is taken. He is my childhood friend and really a nice guy. He always supports our family. After Danish betrayed Panchi he break all the contacts with his cousin brother and supported us. He should know the fact but I can't betray my sis.

In dining table kabir came and after seeing Piya give a wide smile and dreamy look. I have to help him to get over Piya and have to find a girl for my buddy. He started a topic for assignment of our senior junior joint class to get my sis's attention and succeeded for some time but his bad luck middle of the dinner her phone started to bip to indicate incoming messages and her focus shifted. Birdie shifted to guard piya's hand which is now busy typing reply and started a conversation with Kabir. After dinner we bid him good bye and moved to Birdie's room for our sisterly night coffee.

Panchi: Yaar ye Kabir jaisa party animal parai kor raha hai or projects main kam kor raha hay.

Piya: cholo kuch toh accha huya hamhare senior Kabir sahab parai kor rahe hay. Rathore Uncle bahot khus hay iss se.

Misha: Yaar Piya tu dumb hay keya!! Tujhe dhikhai nehi deta ye sob yo tera attention pane ki liye kor raha hay.

Panchi: Wo yah! Par kabir dumb hay keya?? Usse nehi dikhta hay iski or Abhay ki Chemistry??

Misha: Birdie usme Kabir ki koi kusur nehi hay kissiko nehi dikhta hay. College main dono behave korta hay ajnabi o ki tarah. Aur job amna samna tou argument. Sachem dude generally couples sneak out f or privacy finds opportunity for cozy times little private moments but my dear baby sis and her darling boyfriend behave like strangers occasionally giving each other silent glances. God! Mad peoples.

Panchi: Coz our Sis is special. And they are sober and modest couples they are not like Ruhi Angad or others who searches opportunity to make out.

Piya smiles and yearns: I am sleepy. Good night girls. Mish I don't want to be late for you, so joldi uthke ready ho jana.

Misha: Miss paraku.

Misha: Don't warry if she is late then on my way to SM enterprise I will give you a lift. Good night. Sleep tight.

Piya: Love you Diii!

Panchi: Love you too baby

Misha: Ya ya mujhe koi pyaar nehi korta hay

And all retired to their room.