Chapter 10

Sid's POV

I am getting ready in a black tux. Generally we vampires wore black and black shoot me. I gelled my hair throwing a last glance at the mirror. Nobody could resist me let's meet Piya dear, am more handsome and charming than your boyfriend you will see that,. With that thought, I left for Dobriyal House Party. Today Panchi invited me to that party thrown to celebrate both of her sister's brilliant results. So she is a beauty with brains. Impressive.

When I reached the party Panchi came to greet me with Mr. Arnab Dobriyal in tow. Misha was in the bar giving some instructions to the bartender. My eyes were searching for the youngest sister. I found her within a few seconds sitting in a corner wearing a royal blue gown with a young boy. Oho her boyfriend! This boy is quite good-looking for a human but not a match for me at all. I went there. That boy was holding her wrists telling something unpleasant while she was frowning and arguing. Oh having a fight. Good. As I went near them I heard they were arguing about another boy while he was quite forcefully holding her hand and she was trying to get out of his hold. I thought to give her a helping hand and moved towards them. Before I could do or say anything a very familiar razor-sharp furry filled voice came

Voice: Get your hands off my girl at once Kabir if you don't want a broken jaw and several fractures.

At once he left her hand and shivered as he sensed the danger in that voice. Her face lit up hearing that voice she turn to face him and with a huge smile flew into the waiting arms of a young boy wearing designer light blue jeans and an off-white full-sleeve tee shirt. The greatest surprise for me was that boy is none other than my younger brother Abhayendra or Abhay Raichad as he is known nowadays. She hugged him tightly gave a peck on his lips and said

Piya: Abhay you are late. I was waiting for you.

Abhay: I am sorry love.

Kabir: what the hell is this! From when this is happening? You two!!

Abhay (furious voice): She is mine only so stay hell away from her. I am not going to tolerate anybody near her.

Though he was looking towards that guy Kabir still those words were for me. With a possessive hand at her waist he pulled her towards dance floor and started to dance.

A murderous furry was spreading in my veins. Again he!! He is again standing as a rival in front of me. I should have guessed. I knew she has a boyfriend. Got the Information that he has moved on with a human girl. She has Maithili's face. Damm me! I should have guessed that she can be his beloved. Damm fate! History is repeating itself. One girl and two brothers, a love story.. a villain. Old story with new twists. But what shocked me was that he didn't have any reaction after seeing me as he was expecting me. I didn't expect him in colorful casual dress also. Seems he is breaking a lot of rules nowadays. This time I will not let him defeat me. He will lose both of them. All of them are close to him.

I have to plan my moves carefully I will win this time. There is so much to win. He has a weakness now it will be fun to break him. I left the party to start my planning.

When I went near to my car I heard my name and turned to face him. There he was standing leaning in another car hands in his pocket.

Abhay: Sid why are you here? What do you want?

Sid: To make your life hell little brother. To beat you permanently and end your cursed life. tumhe is zindegi se mukti dene ke liya.

Abhay: Stay away from my Piya Sid. Don't you dare to lay a finger on her. This time am not going to tolerate your nonsense. This is between you and me, so don't drag anybody.