Chapter 15

Abhay’s POV

One month past from that night of farmhouse attack. We compelled Panchi to resign from Sid’s company and join her father’s. But Sid is still after my love.

He made his way in through business network and started a joint venture with Mr. Arnab Dobriyal, I, Vrinda Di, Natasha and Mom alternatively keep an eye on Piya. Sid managed to council his intention so we had to prepare for everything.

One evening when I came to drop Piya home after a romantic date we saw Sid coming out from Dobriyal Manson. Piya made a face, I sent her inside after giving a parting kiss. I poured my concern and love in that kiss. After she went inside I turned towards Sid who was waiting for me.

Sid: OOO you are good kisser. What a passionate kiss that was!! But you shouldn’t do it in front of your in-laws’ house anybody can see. In India people still don’t take it open-mindedly.

Abhay: You don’t need to concern about my image. What are you trying to do with Panchi?

Sid: O so only you have the right to start a relationship with a human bro?

Abhay: Oh really bro!! I know you better than that Bro. I know your manipulative ways. You are manipulating Panchi to get your way to her youngest sister who coincidently is my beloved.

By the way I don’t think your princess will be happy to know that!! As I knew her she was quite possessive woman in her human life and I heard that human emotions become stronger in vampire life. So as per my knowledge she is more possessive now. I think Princess Maithili would not be interested in sharing her man with a human girl. What you say brother? You know her better than me now. 

Sid’s POV

I was hell shocked. My mouth hang open and froze for few minutes. He knew about Maithili’s existence. He knew that she is a vampire and with me and he never tried to find her. The girl, he claimed in love more than himself, for whom he gave his life he is indifferent about her now. 

Sid (shocked voice): You know about her? From when?

Abhay: You forget Sid am a protector vampire of this land so when you entered this territory it become our job to know about you and who are your associates to protect our land, nothing personal Bro. So take a chill pill.

Sid: So it doesn’t bother you that she is with me?

Abhay: Not any more. She was love of Abhayendra but Abhay is only Piya’s. She is my past and I am hers. She choose you that’s not a big deal for me anymore. I better understand this things than you our feelings can change after transformation that’s natural.

But if you let me know beforehand that you two were together then I thought you didn’t need to hide for all these times and I could have a more productive and creative life beforehand.

So don’t get worried I am not your competitor this time. But what you did was illegal a criminal offense, I also have broken some rules. Let’s make a deal brother.

I am not going to inform that you created a vampire illegally and kept her in Pandher palace to council. In return you will not interfere in my love life and inform about us. Remember I am still an important council member and have more reputation than you with more supporters also. 

He not only knew about Maithili being a vampire and with me he also knew her location. But he never ever tried to reach her. It doesn't bother him at all and now also he is talking as a protector of this land not a sad ex-boyfriend. 

Lights of Dobriyal mansion went off, after 10 minutes suddenly a window opened, a curly haired girl picked out her head from that window and softly called “Abhay are you there love?” it was really soft only our super hearing made us hear that. He winked at me wished goodnight and with a present smile ran to her room. 

I came home defeated, dejected angry. My god from last 2 months he knew about Maithili and her location but he didn’t came running to her. He thinks that she is happy with me. That doesn’t bother him that she choose me. Kash it was truth. But his thoughts surprised me. He really love Piya a lot and she him. She has a great impact on Abhay. A perfect couple.

Should I take his suggestion leave this happy couple and concentrate in my life with Maithili. But that’s the problem she still chants his name. I don’t have happy life so I won’t let them have.

He so easily told that she is his past but she doesn’t think that that’s my problem. What he said I am double timing with Panchi and my possessive girl will not be happy to share her man.  Yaa She is possessive and she won’t be happy to share her man. She will be mad, totally mad. Now I will show her. She will be mine after that and will destroy you along with your ladylove. Get ready little brother. Its show time bro.