Chapter 30

Piya's POV

The next day I tried Mrs. Sharma's number in the morning and her assistant told me to call in the evening for an appointment. During launch hour Sidharth Bhai came to our college he asked me "If I am free can I go to his home for some urgent advice?" I happily agreed. Misha heard that and asked

Misha: Sidharth Bhai does Abhay know about it?

Sidharth: yeah I told him and I don't care what he thinks I am his elder brother not younger.

I reluctantly said

Piya: Bhai can we go somewhere else?

Sidharth: no because I need to show you something. Please for me can you come?

Piya: sure Bhai anything for you.

After we reach Raichand Mansion. Mrs. Raichand greeted us with smile

Haseena: hello Piya. How are you?

Piya: I am fine aunty. What about you?

Hassena: me too dear. Sidharth Piya you go to the top floor room.

Sidharth: yes Mom.

We went to the fourth floor which was the top floor. There were two rooms in front of one room he said

Sidharth: Piya you go inside and check I shall come a little later.

After my nod, he went in the opposite direction I held my breath before opening the door. I don't know why but it felt like my life is going to change today. I slowly entered the room. The room was dimly lit by light from the setting sun. The room was big there was very little furniture a luxurious recliner, a high semi-circular table few chairs and a music system. Some slow music was playing at a very low volume. But my attention was caught by a tall lone figure leaning against an open window wearing a pair of blue jeans and a white shirt with sleeves pushed up to the elbow and facing outside. I don't have to see his face to know who he is. I can identify Abhay by his shadow only because I watched him wearing anything other than black first time in these 2 months. I was standing still and watching his back when I heard his valvate voice filled with nervousness regret and sorrow.

Abhay: please forgive me to call you like that. Please don't be mad at Bhai I requested him, he just did it for me. I wanted to talk to you about something important in peace. Please listen to me once then whatever you decide. After that whatever you want, will happen. After you know everything what punishment you will give I will take without a word.

I heard lots of emotions in his voice. There was plea, sorrow, pain, nervousness and fear. Why the hell is he afraid and nervous? For what!! Looks like He wants to make a confession. Is he afraid of my reaction? I have to keep him out of this state. With a reassuring voice, I told

Piya: you can tell me anything.

He turned towards me and I froze. His handsome features were covered with lots of injuries from head to toe literally as I can find some on his handsome face and some in his bare feet too. I panicked

Piya : Abhay what happened to you? You are injured...

Abhay's POV

My Piya was starting in front of me. She was looking angelic in that off-white long maxi dress with diamond earrings and a diamond bracelet with her curls open. I was too nervous and afraid that will she forgive me. Will she accept me back? She sensed that I want to do a confession and she assured me to say anything. As I turned to face her, I saw her chocolate brown eyes were filled with worry seeing my minor injuries which I didn't remember to hill. I smiled sadly

Abhay: this are nothing Piya. I want to apologize for everything I did with you. For every time I hurt you. I know those are unforgivable. I know there can't be any excuse for all my deeds but please trust me I did those for your safety and thought that will be good for you. Please trust me Piya.

Piya looked at my eyes and replied

Piya: I trust you. Trust you more than my life.

I was overwhelmed by her words she trusts me to this extent and what I did I completed her and erased her cherished memoirs. Now I want to make everything alright will she give me a chance?

I went to her looked straight in her beautiful innocent warm brown orbs and said

Abhay: please forgive me for taking away your memories.

Piya (with a sad smile): might you had your reasons but you shouldn't do that. You know how much I suffered in these 11 months.

I felt sorry and regretted my action but what option I had that time?

Abhay: I was helpless at that time I didn't have any other options.

Piya: ok I understood but you could have given them back to me 2 months back. Leave past can I have them back now?

I smiled slightly yes I could have been. Without any word, I closed the gap between us cupped her face with both my hands looked into her eyes directly then finally kissed her head, forehead both her eyes and her cheeks with every kiss I gave her memories back. She became dizy and unconscious in my arms. I tucked her in the recliner and sat beside her. After she becomes conscious either I am going to have a whole world of happiness or I am going to lose myself my reason of existence.

Bhai, mom, dad, Vrinda Di came to me and said everything will be alright she will understand. Bhai waited with me. These two hours were longest hours of my existence. When her body started to move slowly Bhai left the room giving us some privacy. She started to twist her arms and make faces as she become conscious. With a loud scream of my name she came to life. She shouted "Abhay". I immediately held her hand and rub it to assure her.

Abhay: I am right here Piya. Please come down.

Hearing my voice she opened her eyes. She sat instantly and cupped my face after her scrutiny of my face she let me go and stood up.

Piya: you know I am angry with you.

Abhay: I am sorry Piya. I know I did those wrong. You can give me any punishment.

Piya: yes you are wrong.

Firstly How dare you let those bimbos touch you if I see any girl who drool over you touch you I will kill that girl.

Secondly how dare you pushed me away from yourself for all those months. You never ever dare to do that with me.

Thirdly you was afraid to tell me truth for my reaction. That means you doubted my feelings for you. I knew everything before also it didn't ever affected me that you are not human. How you did this with me then? Am I not trust worthy? Are not my love for you enough??

How can she doubt her love for me? I made this happen.

Abhay: don't ever doubt your love Piya it's your love that bring me back from that ice grave.

Her face become horrified after hearing that ice grave of mine I continued

Abhay: I will never ever push you away. It's a promise.

She started to cry. Tears were flowing freely from her eyes.

Piya: please Abhay don't separate me from you ever again I will die without you.

It was too much for me to take her tears her pleading voice and sobs. I cupped her face and with broken voice said

Abhay: I am also unable to live without you anymore Jaan.

I pulled her in a tight hug. She buried her face in my chest while I in her hair. We stayed like that for few times then she angled her face tip towed and kissed me. Feeling of her lips on mine was heavenly after so many months, I lost my head and control. In swift moment I pinned her in nearest wall lifted her in my level and captured her cherry red rose petal lips with mine. I kissed her hungrily with all my pent up emotions and love for her. I explored every corner of her mouth and she mine. I broke the kiss when I realized she was out of breath but I wasn't ready to leave her so I kissed her entire face neck and shoulder before coming back to her lips. After we finish our kiss we heard a knock in the door. I put her down in a chair beside the high table as she was still out of breath.