Chapter 45

Misha's POV

Its more than 3 hours we left the farmhouse leaving my unwell sister and her boyfriend oh amend fiancé to take care of her. Now we are going to venture in no network zone. I knew that Abhay kept good care of her but for my mental satisfaction I called her to know about her condition. After two rings Abhay picked the phone and said she was ok and sleeping but ring of phone and our conversation wake her up I heard her sleepy but steady voice. She assured me that sheis well. After finishing the call we ventured to climb the hill where girls would meet boys ultimately.

Abhay's POV

Misha's phone wake my darling up from her sleep. There was no sign of tiredness in her features. She frowned to see me out of bed wrapping a towel around my waist. She called me back to bed again I knew this was coming and went back to give her the phone after she finished the call she pulled me over her again.

Piya : see you haven't hurt me at all you were chicken for nothing.

Abhay : yes but the headboard of the bed had to bear the effect of my strength.

Piya (turned back to see the headboard and smiled) : I haven't heard any sound of that.

Abhay : yes your mind was busy in something else that time.

Piya :Abhay we have to change the bed anyway because its beyond repair so I am thinking why we aren't use it properly. There are lots of unbroken part of it.

Abhay (smiled and in seductive voice) : so you want to see it destroyed completely?? Hmmm??

She only nodded. I hadn't enough of her so we started all over again. I pushed the bedsheet away which covered her and she undid my towel. Last time I was honored to touch my beloved in most intimate way and now I want to see the most private part of her. I didn't allow her to touch me and pinned her hands above her head and later at her side while I kissed licked sucked her jaw neck breast nipples stomach navel legs and lastly her feminine part. She begged to touch me I knew if she started to touch me I wouldn't be able to control so till I got satisfaction of seeing and kissing her in every possible pleasurable ways I kept her hands pinned. After her orgasm I let her hands free and she started to touch me kiss me. She was too aroused and asked me to enter inside her and I obliged. We become one again.

After our second love making I felt little confident that I could control over my strength and speed. I was able to control my speed for last two times. This time she didn't sleep. We remained in the bed under one sheet. She kept her head on my chest and made patterns on it with her fingers as we talked. Her making patterns in my bare skin was arousing me again. I thought already two times we made love still I am feeling aroused. I may not feel tiered but she would feel so we should keep a balance. But after sometimes she suddenly pushed the bedsheet, climbed over me and started to kiss, lick, bite my neck chest abs stomach. I lost in pleasure and before I could realized she moved southward and took my manhood in her mouth kissing licking sucking and massaging by her hand. That was undesirable pleasure but soon I feel I am arousing beyond control. I begged her to stop but she was determined to return my favor of last time and continued. At some point I couldn't take it anymore pulled her roughly rolled over pinned her between bed and my body and entered inside her. I was unable to keep my speed much slow this time and was little rough with her. When I realized I am loosening it I couldn't control anymore as per bhai's tips rolled with her settled her over me and let her take the change this time. She protested little first then adjusted the new position and comfortably took change. I felt frustrated at her slow speed and to prevent to grab her to pull in much faster speed I grabbed the headboard again and lost in pleasure world. We released at the same time and during the release I broke the headboard completely. After we finished she fell on my chest tired while we were still connected. I rolled over again kissed her forehead and eased myself out of her. We pulled the bedsheet over our body again. This time she got a few bruises in her hand and waist I might be unmindfully grabbed her during our passionate encounter. I kissed her bruises away and then lied beside her again.

Abhay : I am sorry love I was rough last time.

Piya : don't be please. That time I felt you were not holding back and you also enjoyed. Today is best day of my life I enjoyed the pleasure you gave me.

Abhay : it's also the best day of my whole existence the most pleasurable. Yes I lost it last time and you made that my little seductress. So ultimately you are successful to seduce your too willing fiancé madam and I think he proved how much he love and desire you.

Piya : oh yes. Thank you for showering your love on me.

.

She didn't allow me to say more and captured my lips. We kissed sweetly and gently. Our kiss and little moment was rudely interrupted by a broken glass Window followed by ragged and confused Jeh inside the room though that broken window. Alina was just behind him. I immediately with inhuman speed angled my body to cover Piya in that state. She also sat hidden by my body and holding the bedsheet over her breasts while other part of it covered me from my waist. Alina urged Jeh to leave our room.

Alina : Bhai we should leave now. They need some privacy in this moment.

Jeh : He need some answers to give I think.

Abhay : can we talk later?

Piya (peaked from my shoulder): it's only our personal and private matter. You doesn't have any right to interfere in this. None of us are answerable to you.

Jeh : I am going to wait for you in the wood Abhay and I don't have all night.

He bolted out from the window Alina apologized on behalf of her brother closed the curtain and ran behind him. After few minutes I cleaned myself got dressed kissed my exhausted fiancé and left to meet Jeh in the wood.